Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Maghi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Maghi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about maghi ganpati 2020, maghi ganesh chaturthi 2021 date, maghi ganesh jayanti 2021, maghi ganpati 2021 date, maghi purnima 2021,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

umesh bhai

Sonu Kumar

MUNNA YADAV

Raat Bhar Jaagi ..............@real_sonu862 #bhojpuri_song #Maghi #khesarilalyadav #Reels #bhojpurireels #trendingreels #Love

read more

MUNNA YADAV

Raat Bhar Jaagi ..............@real_sonu862 #bhojpuri_song #Maghi #khesarilalyadav #Reels #bhojpurireels #trendingreels #Love

read more

Somya Baranwal

Hello People, Presently I am in Maharashtra away from my land Bihar due to my work and career. You will be surprised to know that even though I am from Bihar, I do not know how to use my mother tongue in colloquial style, whether it is Bhojpuri, Magahi, Maithili or other languages ​​of Bihar and I never tried to learn it but gave up. Me and the people of my family use 100% Hindi language in the style of continuous conversation, due to which I do not understand the words of our language many time #bihar #bihari #bhojpuri #Language #maithili #Maghi

read more
Bihari Languages, The language of love, traditions, harmony 
"भोजपुरी"
"मैथिली"
"मगही" Hello People,
Presently I am in Maharashtra away from my land Bihar due to my work and career. You will be surprised to know that even though I am from Bihar, I do not know how to use my mother tongue in colloquial style, whether it is Bhojpuri, Magahi, Maithili or other languages ​​of Bihar and I never tried to learn it but gave up. Me and the people of my family use 100% Hindi language in the style of continuous conversation, due to which I do not understand the words of our language many time

Sheikh Aliyas

#baagijazbaat #a_moment_of_life H💘eartखनक #adarshwrites #shatranj #erotica #Maghi Nikhil Ranjan Sneha Kesharwani Er. Ambesh Kumar Ashraफ Ali (اشرف علی) Meghna kapoor

read more
गुमनामी का अँधेरा कुछ इस तरह छा गया है,
कि दास्ताँ बन के जीना भी हमें रास आ गया है।

©Sheikh Aliyas #baagijazbaat #a_moment_of_life #H💘eartखनक #adarshwrites #shatranj #erotica #Maghi  Nikhil Ranjan Sneha Kesharwani Er. Ambesh Kumar  Ashraफ Ali (اشرف علی) Meghna kapoor

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification