Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Roommates Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Roommates Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about roommates quotes and sayings, missing roommates quotes, roommates quotes, farewell quotes for roommates, roommates in love,

• 12 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priya sharma

When you are missing your roomie ♥️.... #Roommates love #SheIsLove #LifeIsBeautiful

read more
Hey dear roomie♥️
I hope this letter finds you in all good health and on a day full of happiness.
I am keeping fine here.

All those days when we were together enjoying life to its brim.....we never thought that anything of this sort could ever happen....i m missing you, missing all the happy days we had together, missing your coffee, missing our maggie nights, missing our gossip sessions, missing those smiles that we shared together.

I am sending this letter full of all good wishes and hopes to you. I want you to be safe and be happy. We will be  together pretty soon......till then just keep my roomie happy and safe for me....

I love you and will always do♥️....

Your roomie.... waiting for you🌸

When you are missing your roomie ♥️....
#roommates 
#love 
#sheislove 
#lifeisbeautiful

Neerja

(Quote574) I remember one fine evening of year 2019's winters my roommate, three years junior to me, seems to be a little low of energy and later she went to the balcony. It was around 10 pm and I was about to sleep. I saw her from the room, I thought to go and ask whether she is fine or not, but the introversion of mine overruled. Well as the topic says, yes she too is an introvert. I thought may be she is fine but this intuition of mine that may be she isn't okay! and ah this conflict that ho #musings #hosteldiaries #Roommates #SleepingBeauty #ambivert_hoon_mein_ab

read more
Two Introverts : A conversation....
(..in caption..) (Quote574) I remember one fine evening of year 2019's winters my roommate, three years junior to me, seems to be a little low of energy and later she went to the balcony. It was around 10 pm and I was about to sleep. I saw her from the room, I thought to go and ask whether she is fine or not, but the introversion of mine overruled.

Well as the topic says, yes she too is an introvert. I thought may be she is fine but this intuition of mine that may be she isn't okay! and ah this conflict that ho

Suchismita Sengupta

Rishte jo kabhi khatam nahi ho paenge #Emotions #Friendship #Roommates #Roomies #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi YourQuote Bhaijan YourQuote Dada Suchismita Sengupta

read more
Rishte yunhi nahi ban jate hain
Dosti yunhi nahi rang lati hain
Zindagi ke safar mein 
kuch hi log Dil me bas jate hain
Bhale kitni bhi duri ho
Saal me bhale ek baar hi baat ho
Rahoge tum humesha Dil ke paas
Rahoge tum is nachiz ke khaas
Tumhare raste khushi se bhari rahe
Yahi Tamannaye-e-Dil hai Rishte jo kabhi khatam nahi ho paenge
#emotions #friendship #roommates #roomies #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes  

YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi YourQuote Bhaijan YourQuote Dada Suchismita Sengupta

Mathi R V

I can roam around like the craziest person and they still welcome it with a warm smile😇 Who is the person who can handle your mood swings? Have you been in hostel? How does it feel? Image source:google #yqbaba #bts_army #yourquotebaba #yqkanmani #mathirv #hostellife #yourquotekanmani #Roommates

read more
Who can handle your mood swings better?
 'My roommates' I can roam around like the craziest person and they still welcome it with a warm smile😇
Who is the person who can handle your mood swings?
Have you been in hostel? How does it feel?

Image source:google
#yqbaba #bts_army #yourquotebaba #yqkanmani 
#mathirv #hostellife #yourquotekanmani #roommates

Vivek Sharma

Aaj voh baksa fir khula,
Ha whi jisme tumhari yaade hai,
Abki baar kuch alag yaad hai,
Voh letter jo diya tha aapne are whi jo Hostel,
se jate hue mere wardrobe me chupaya tha,
Ankho me ansu the chechre pr khushi,
thode hi dino me Ek rishta jo banaya tha,
Akhir Maine apna pehla or apne akhri college ka saal,
Sath jo bitaya tha ha aap mere roommate hi the,
Pr bade bhai jaise khayal bhi apne rakhaya tha,
Chote bhai jaise baate bhi maan hi li apki,
Raato ki voh Maggie aaj bhi yaad aati hai,
Or beaten Coffee bhi toh apne hi banaya sikhaya tha,
Senior the pr kbhi ragging nhi li ulta Maine hi aapko, 
Jaghe jaghe fasaya tha subhe tk pubg or fir bhuk,
lgne pr khane ka intezar shayad inhi chizo ne humara,
Ye rishta sa banaya tha ekdusre k liye humare apne room mates ko bhi toh bhagaya tha,
Yaad hai voh pehla hug jo kafi awkward ho gya tha,
Or Akhir baar whi hug kitta emotional ho gya tha,
Aaj voh baksa fir khula,
Ha whi jisme tumhari yaade hai. #roommates #brothers #bhailog #ud #dosti #viveksharma #vivekmudgal #ronit

editer

mute video

sandhya

Jb meri roomate khti mujje psnd ni h लोगों से बात krna m अनजान लोगों से बात नहीं करती और hota sb उल्टा h.. m aisi हू m वैसी हू.. M साफ़ सुथरी रहती हू.. By God mn tb krta h o chudail jake brush to krna 😅😅

©sandhya #Roommates #Fun 
#TohKarNa

shweta Agarwal (sunshine)

mute video

Divya Bhavsar

#hostel #hostellife #roommates

Divya Bhavsar

#hostellife #roommates
loader
Home
Explore
Events