tags

Best grief Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best grief Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 75 Followers
  • 132 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

दोस्तो गौर से पढ़ना सुनना और सही लगे तो सब तक पहुंचाना:मेरा भारत ऐसा नहीं था 😔😔😔🇮🇳
क्योंकि मुझे सच लिखना पसंद है
झूठ लिखूंगा तो बता जरूर दूंगा
#इंतेज़ार
#RotaBharat🇮🇳
#theRealBharat🇮🇳
#bharat #crying #weep in #sorrow & #grief #intezaar
#Nojoto #nojotoLove #NojotoTips

282 Love
1.5K Views
6 Share

""

"Key to Happiness Key to happiness hide But we find it easily To erase all pain of man that In utter pain and grief You do something That brings smile On the face of man that In utter pain and grief You show The right path to To blind man Had lost his eyes.... In utter pain and grief You arrange a bread For the starving child That near to his death The key to happiness Hide in the heart of each other We need to stand in unity And brings smile Of each other face Without selfishness Then sure we'll reach to the key of happiness"

Key to Happiness Key to happiness hide
But we find it easily 
To erase all pain of man that
In utter pain and grief 
You do something
That brings smile 
On the face of man that
In utter pain and grief
You show
The right path to
To blind man
Had lost his eyes.... 
In utter pain and grief
You arrange a bread
For the starving child
That near to his death
The key to happiness
Hide in the heart of each other
We need to stand in unity
And brings smile
Of each other face
Without selfishness
Then sure we'll reach to the key of happiness

Key to happiness

211 Love
5 Share

""

"The girl i loved left me just the other day. My visions and dreams have all been taken away. Leaving me with grief and sorrow to bear. Life aint easy and love isnt fair. My tears are falling like the rain. Clouding my visions of tomorrow. Darkened skies add to the pain. No I'll never cry again if i could only stop the rain."

The girl i loved left me just the other day. My visions and dreams have all been taken away. Leaving me with grief and sorrow to bear. Life aint easy and love isnt fair. My tears are falling like the rain. Clouding my visions of tomorrow. Darkened skies add to the pain. No I'll never cry again if i could only stop the rain.

#lifepartner #Feeling #Broken #Pain #tears #rain #sorrow #Dreams #grief #Love #darkness #cry

The girl i loved left me just the other day. My visions and dreams have all been taken away. Leaving me with grief and sorrow to bear. Life aint easy and love isnt fair. My tears are falling like the rain. Clouding my visions of tomorrow. Darkened skies add to the pain. No I'll never cry again if i could only stop the rain.

129 Love
1 Share

"Meri Maut Likhi Hai - Sayanika Das "

Meri Maut Likhi Hai - Sayanika Das

A poem on pollution. This poem depicts the sad reality of today's world. It's not only in Diwali that our environment is polluted. We harm out mother earth everyday. So please love your mother earth.

In this poem the nature speaks for herself. And is really engrossed in grief and sorrow. The last lines tell us that smoke is slowly swallowing, i.e, damaging the nature. And the nature is shouting and roaring for help, and that sound of grief now echoes in my ears, as if the mother earth is questi

87 Love
2.9K Views
1 Share

""

"Feelings never ends but, It brings beautiful smile on my face in utter grief When you departed from me It was like my soul Diparted with from my body Since then i am crying bitterly in utter grief But, when i remember the moment spend with you Feeling never ends bit, it brings beautiful smile on my face in utter grief"

Feelings never ends but, 
It brings beautiful smile on my face in utter grief 
When you 
 departed from me
It was like my soul
Diparted with from my body
Since then i am crying bitterly in utter grief
But, when i remember the moment spend with you
Feeling never ends bit, it brings beautiful smile on my face in utter grief

#feelings

68 Love
2 Share