Best Earth Stories, Video, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Jokes, Songs, Music On Nojoto

Read Stories about Earth, most beautiful woman on earth, song the earth, save tree save earth, poem on earth, earth day poem, save earth quotes, earth groove, down to earth meaning in hindi, mother earth poem, earth meaning in hindi, smartest man on earth, poem on save earth, poem on earth in hindi, 5 elements of earth, poem on earth day in hindi. Also Read about Earth Quotes, Shayari about Earth, Earth Poetry, Poetry on Earth, Poem about Earth, Stories about Earth, Whatsapp Status about Earth, Earth Whatsapp Status, Earth Message, Post about Earth, Earth Post, Post on Earth, Quotes on Earth, Quotes about Earth, Earth Shayari, Shayari on Earth, Poetry about Earth, Earth Poem, Poem on Earth, Earth Stories, Stories on Earth, Earth Jokes, Earth Memes, Earth Songs, Earth Video, Whatsapp Status on Earth, Message about Earth, Message on Earth, Stories, Video, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Jokes, Songs, Music On Nojoto

Feedback & Ideas

Feedback & Ideas

X

How was your experience?

We would love to hear from you!

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
£b💟Dil se Dil Tak Radhekrishna #NojotoQuote

#Earth#UNITY#Nojoto

9 Love
2 Comment

If Shazam (DC comics) had a Hindu Patheon, what Gods would be there to provide similar powers and fulfill the acronym
S-H-A-Z-A-M?

How about a story instead of typical answer? :D

Let's make it DC comics proof :D

If I make a movie script out of this-

Things will be like this-

This will be in DC universe in India-

The name of the movie will be - Shazam The Rise of Captain Marvel

Bilu Bains (14–15 years old) was an orphan growing up in mordern day Gujarat.

Growing up, just like any other Indian, he was a crazy fan of Cricket.

And being in the DC universe, of course Superheroes.

He was a crazy fan of SUPERMAN and secretly had a huge boyhood crush on Wonder Woman.

His orphan house was named Happy Home.

One day, a girl named Priyanka Bagri joined their orphan.

She was very beautiful and cute.

All the boys (including Bilu) were lining up to impress her.

But Bilu was a very small boy compared to his peers of same age even compared to Priyanka (sadly :C)

Other boys make constant fun of his rather shorter stature

He was already insecured being an orphan and constant mocking from the others didn't help his cause either.

He became even more shy. As a result, he had no chance of getting Priyanka's attention

One day, Priyanka suddenly entered his room and found him kissing a Wonder Woman poster.

He was embarrassed out of his mind.

Priyanka was laughing her heart out.

Bilu quickly run away from there.

And he was crying sitting under a tree out of embarrassment, poor luck everything.

Suddenly, he saw a nearby temple of Krishna.

He went there to pray and said, “Why are you keeping me alive, God? I am such embarrassment to everyone and myself. Why couldn't you kill me, Bhagwan?”

Priest of the mandir (temple) said to him, “Don't worry boy, everyone has trouble, pray to the Krishna with open heart and pure mind, I am sure Krishna will respond”

One day, his neighbourhood uncle who worked in government survey office came to Bilu and said, “I have good news and bad news, I have found your parents”

Bilu was over the moon hearing such good news, he said, “Tell me more, Akash uncle, tell me more, I can't wait to meet them”

Akash uncle said with a sad face, “I am afraid Bilu, I have a bad news, your parents aren't alive, their names were Vikas and Preeti Bains, both of them were a very renowned world famous archeologist, they went to a tour to Egypt and there they made a world famous discovery of the tomb 'Theo Adam', after that I don't know exactly what happened but your parents died, someone murdered your parents, I am afraid that mystery is still unsolved but the rumour is that it is more of an Superhero Supervillain stuff which means it is completely out of the hands of ordinary people like us, I am very very sorry, Bilu”

Bilu didn't say anything but ran away again and went behind the Krishna temple where nobody would go and he was crying.

Suddenly, he heard a noise of a foot steps, he looked back and saw Priyanka was coming this way. He quickly dried his eye water.

Priyanka said, “Bilu, everyone was looking for you everywhere and you are sitting here??? Are you crying? What happened?”

Bilu said, “Nothing, let's go”

Priyanka said, “No, tell me everything”

Bilu told her everything and cried on her shoulder for awhile.

A few days later, Bilu went to his birth parent's house, it was a big house in city area.

Akash uncle was talking with an attorney who was saying to him that if he could prove that Bilu was their original son then Bilu would get everything their parents own according to the will.

Akash uncle was very excited hearing that as he was thinking how he could become Bilu's legal guardian lawfully as he knew Bilu from his childhood.

Bilu didn't mind since Akash uncle was the one who informed him about his parents.

The attorney said to Bilu that since he wasn't 18 yet so he won't get access to all the money that was the reason for a guardian.

Only thing he would get from his parents directly was their personal diary and an artifact.

Akash uncle was slightly hesitant giving it to him directly thinking it could be valuable but after seeing that it was just an lightning designed scarab of some kind of Egyptian symbol, he gave it to Bilu without any care.

After becoming a legal guardian of Bilu, Akash uncle became very increasingly angry and abusive towards Bilu.

Money completely changed Akash uncle

He used to get drunk every night and was becoming very bad mood every night, some days he used to directly bring prostitute to Bilu's home.

Bilu could not put up with this abuse any more when one day Akash uncle was trying to beat him, he took a Cricket bat a bashed in his head.

Akash uncle just fall flat on the ground and blood was coming out of his head.

Bilu was tremendously shocked realising what he did.

He quickly ran away from the house and just running and running without realising where he was exactly going.

Suddenly, he saw everything was dark around him and he was outside of a purana mandir (old temple).

He was shaking with fear imagining the worst.

Suddenly, he heard a voice.

Bilu was even more scared.

But that voice was telling him not to be scared in a very reassuring tone and to get inside the temple.

Bilu became more confident and less fearful hearing that reassuring tone.

When he entered the temple he saw various old status of Durga, Brahma, Kali, Shiva, Natraj, Ganesha, Hanuman etc basically various Hindu Gods.

He suddenly saw an old man with a long white beard smiling at him and said, “Don't be afraid Bilu, nothing to be afraid, this is God's place, no harm will happen to you here”

Bilu asked, “Who are you? And why am I here? And how?”

Old man said with a smile, “That's becuase I wanted you to come here, my name is Champion, I have been called in various names in various parts of the world, in this part of the world, I am known as Vishwa”

Bilu asked, “What? I thought you died in War of Mahabharata”

Old man said, “Ha, ha, it's much more complicated than that but my past isn't important here, I am protector of this world for a long long time, I have been blessed by various Gods in the past, I have been to various places, I have given powers to various men so that they take on this mentle after me but unfortunately some of them didn't work very well, specially the last one, that's why I was looking for a suitable candidate for a long time very very carefully, I believe you are that candidate, Bilu”

Bilu said, “What's that? I don't understand!!!! But anyway it doesn't matter because I am a faulty individual, I just killed my guardian, I am pretty sure I am going to hell”

Old man laughed hard and said, “Ha, ha, Bilu, nothing like that, nothing like that, your uncle is in hospital, he is not dead, he is severely injured, probably have concussion but not dead, you have nothing to worry, he deserved that, that's what called 'Karma', I have chosen you because you grew up in poverty, still you possess such good heart, you are compassionate to other people, you know adversity, you are mocked everyday for your poor luck yet you didn't go bad, that is the sign of pure heart of somebody who could handle such godly power”

Bilu said, “But I am just a boy what can I do when Steppenwolf will attack earth, I am not SUPERMAN, I can't save the world like Superheroes like him”

Old man again laughed hard and said, “Oh! Bilu, Billu, such innocence!! Ha, ha, you have been awarded with the power of almighty Shiva with infinite strength and wisdom, you have the power of immortality of Hanuman, with the tactical fighting techniques and skills of Arjuna, with speed and flight powers of Zaruda, with the power of invulnerability of Ardra, with the mystical and shape shifting power of Mohini, and with their acronym when you uttered the word 'Shazam' (S.H.A.Z.A.M), you will become all powerful Captain Marvel aka Shazam aka the new Champion”

Bilu said, “Wow, it's just mind blowing, Should I say then Shazam?”

And then and there he quickly became a big muscular dude.

Bilu said, “What happened? I don't feel any difference”

Old man said with a smile, “Look at that broken glass”

Suddenly, Bilu saw himself in an orange, white and green costume with a big huge muscular Man's body”

Bilu said, “Wow, that is me!!!! Wow, I look very intimidating, I look very bad ass but costume is slightly meh but I can work with that”

Suddenly, Bilu saw himself flying.

He said to the oldman, “Sir, I can't control these powers, good bye then I guess”

He heard that the old man was laughing

After some time, he started to control his flight powers and he came towards his old orphan house.

And saw a bulldozer was trying to destroy their old orphan house.

Some promoter was trying to build an shopping mall there.

Everybody was crying as his paid thugs were controlling them in the gun point.

One thug slapped Priyanka after she tried to released herself from his grip.

Bilu could not stop himself anymore, he flew there and landed infront of them slightly embarrassingly.

Bilu said to himself, “That was embarrassing, I need more practice in my landing”

Bilu said to the thugs, “Stop, what you are doing now, these children don't have any place to live, if you want this land at least give them a good place to live”

One of them said, “Who are you supposed to be? Another one of those SUPERMAN wannabe, don't you heroes have more important things to attend? Get out of here, even police are with us, noone will say anything against us”

Shazam said, “I am going to stop you, just because you guys twisting the law with your intimidation, it's not going to work here”

One of them laughed and said, “Another costume joker who takes himself seriously, let's show him his place”

But he could not move an inch Shazam

Shazam said with a chuckle, “Something troubling you, man?”

He said, “Wow, what do you eat, man? You are freakishly strong”

Shazam said with smile, “A lot of green vegetables and exercise, you should try it sometime”

Another thug said, “He is making fun of us, let's end this drama by shooting him”

But to their surprise, “All the bullets were deflecting Shazam”

They were panicked and said, “What is he made of? Shit!!!”

Another one said, “Let's squash him” in saying this he drove the bulldozer over Shazam but to their surprise the front side of bulldozer completely destroyed in the clash.

Shazam picked up the bulldozer and said with a smile, “I think you should get off the vehicle, man”

The driver jumped and ran away as quickly as possible.

Their leader was watching everything now, he said, “This is not a fun and game, so you are invincible, but these people are not” in saying this he took and machine gun and fired over the people and Bilu's friends.

To their surprise, they saw a blur moved very quickly infront of them and suddenly it stopped and they saw Shazam was standing infront of them with handful of bullets.

Shazam said to him, “Now, you are pissing me off”

All the thugs were running away as quickly as possible as if their lives were in the line.

Priyanka asked to Shazam, “Who are you? What is your name?”

Shazam said, “Call me the new Champion, the new Superhero, the protector of the earth”

Everybody was cheering his name and laughing and dancing and celebrating their victory against the gang.

Shazam, himself also joined them.

Suddenly, a guy in blue read cape appeared infront of them

Shazam shouted with delight and surprise, “WOW, SUPERMAN”

Superman said with a smile, “I was watching everything from sky, I heard everything, I was coming here to handle everything but then I saw you, you are very impressive, keep doing what you are doing, it makes my life slightly easier”

Shazam said, “Thanks SUPERMAN for your compliment, I am a huge fan of yours”

Superman said with a smile, “For the things that I have seen today, I might become your fan too”

When SUPERMAN was about to fly, Shazam said, “Will you introduce me to the other Justice leaguers?”

Superman said, “Certainly, one day”

Shazam said, “Wonder Woman?”

Superman said with a huge smile, “You liked her, didn't you? Okay, I will”

Shazam said, “You promised”

Superman said with shaking his head, “Ha, ha, next time” in saying this he flew away

Everybody was still cheering Shazam

It was getting very crowded.

Shazam also flew away behind that old Krishna temple and uttered the word 'Shazam' and transformed into Bilu again”

When he entered the Happy Home, he saw everyone was still cheering Shazam's name and comparing him with SUPERMAN.

Bilu said to them, “Voosh, this guy is a novice, SUPERMAN is SUPERMAN”

Priyanka said, “I don't know about that, the things that he did today, I would say he can beat even SUPERMAN”

A few days later-

Bilu was in his parent's house, he was looking at that artifact and thinking about how similar it looked to his Shazam costume's scarab, suddenly, that artifact became very very hot and he dropped it.

That artifact Buzzing and humming some Weird sounds.

It suddenly flew away.

Bilu quickly became Shazam and followed it by flying.

He was flying for a long time, as he crossed seas and oceans and mountains and deserts, he suddenly realised that he was in Egypt and infront of some old Egyptian tomb with similar sign like that artifact.

That artifact just went into one perfectly shaped position of that tomb and almost worked as key and opened the tomb's door.

He saw an old mummy lying there all covered with heavily bandaged.

Suddenly, he heard noise of the guards and Billu thought he probably broke some local laws by coming here without any permission.

So he flew away back to India.

In the meantime when local guards came there, they felt earth quake.

Then they saw the tomb's door was opened

They were scared as it was cursed area and it was the tomb of ‘THEO ADAM', THE BLACK ADAM OF EGYPTIAN KING.

Suddenly, they heard an weird humming sound coming from the mummy.

They got close to the mummy to look more clearly and that mummy suddenly came alive and took the head off that guard.

Other guards were panicking and was shooting towards it but to their disappointment nothing happened and it ript apart everyone of them one after another

And shouted with tremendous earth trembling anger -

S-H-A-Z-A-M

The movie should end here

So how do you like this?

It's cool if you don't :D

#RIPStanLee #Nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi

12 Love
0 Comment

#NojotoWriter #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #poem #Poetry #peace #harmony #world #Earth #Nature #NatureLove #Poet #writers

6 Love
0 Comment
We know not
 ,how dark the earth was?
So,...
The Lord sent the brightest light
To lighten the earth and not to fight.

#Barah Rabiul Awwal

3 Love
0 Comment
फर्श से अर्श तक, 
दर्प का विनाश होता,