Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Blah Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Blah Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about blah meaning in tamil, funny blah blah quotes, blah blah quotes, blah blah blah quotes, blah words,

• 20 Followers
  • 86 Stories

Priyank Jain

#Blah #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Avirupa Das #rush_hunter #Friendship #relations

read more
Zindagi bahut choti h
Kahin dusron ka sath khojte khojte 
Chooth na jaye apno ka sath  #blah #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Avirupa Das #rush_hunter #friendship #relations

Mansi Rajput

So, a doctor friend of mine told me that I always write dark-romance and i should try something purely romantic and also happy.. I was hopeless to write this one..but you were certain. . Thank you for giving me hope.. Am not tagging you. :P इस से ज्यादा उम्मीद आप ना करें। :P #Blah #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqpoetry #givesmehope

read more
~  wildflower  ~

I was a wildflower 
bloomed and doomed
Inside a concrete wall..
Fully conditioned
exquisitely groomed

Vanities surrounding me..
On every move I made
And world kept an eye
And life flashing by..

Thousand masks
Ready to pass judgements
Blurring the reality
Living like there was only me.

And when she came 
Like the windy days
Blowing off my mind 
My soul , my greays 

Conquered my pride 
With her untainted charms
And I found my serenity 
In lover's arms.. So, a doctor friend of mine told me that I always write dark-romance and i should try something purely romantic and also happy.. 
I was hopeless to write this one..but you were certain. .
Thank you for giving me hope..

Am not tagging you. :P

इस से ज्यादा उम्मीद आप ना करें। :P

NopeThereIsHope

Don't fall into traps. #Blah

read more
Why is it that when I see her..my heart ❤️  goes bang but my mind says it's a trap!  Don't fall into traps. #blah

प्रथमेश विशाल

#Blah #Blah #Blah

read more
It's important to win because  -life is a trap and you have to go out from that . #blah #blah #blah

PP

read more
You think its some basic need for them

But for them its der habbit der kinda daily routine they keep on changing people in der life.
Once some people walk out they find another person to be just throughout with them,make them important blah blah and Once they get back the people had earlier walked out they forget that person who was throughout with them

Its a game for dem hopefully nd you just an use and throw pen!!

Abinayasundari Ravi

#dearcomrade

read more
Let me be your comrade! is better than I love you. 
In this world full of girls searching their boyfriends,lover,husband,blah blah!
The Man ,The Comrade is my destiny.
-phoenix #dearcomrade

Pir Hayat Pervez

Now a days relationship is all about "being physical" "sharing nudes" "sex chats" "Phone sex" and many more cheap things! I'm not saying 'every relationship but most of them. Girls are suffering from these problems.. "Baby protection use kr lenge please naa" well! I will say one thing " "Kash aapke baap ne protection use kiya hota us din" #Relationship #Girlfriend #boyfriend #nojotophoto #oooo_meri_behnoo #ab_agr_meri_post_parh_k_kisi_ko_mirchen_lgen_to_beshk_aaa_k_bta_dy_k_kidr_lg_rai

read more
 Now a days relationship is all about "being physical" "sharing nudes" "sex chats" "Phone sex" and many more cheap things!
I'm not saying 'every relationship but most of them.  Girls are suffering from these problems..

"Baby protection use kr lenge please naa"
well! I will say one thing "

"Kash aapke baap ne protection use kiya hota us din"

MrSR

blah blah

read more

Rutvik Thakkar

#Noise  Do you really think you'll be able to do that?
He tried doing the same thing. He failed.
What is it that you'll do? That he hasn't?
I don't think this is ever going to work!
This is not rightly done.
Everyone does it this way!
At least listen to us.
What we are saying is for your betterment.
What are we going to gain out of it?

Blah Blah Blah Blah.
Dum Dum Dum Dum.
Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh.
Tiding Tiding Tiding Tiding.
Phi Phi Phi Phi.
Click Click Click Click.
Quit Quit Quit Quit. #Dddrrrrrdhhhiiissshhh

Akanksha singh rajput(Golu)

HappyBirthdaydidi🎂Tabaki❣💋#Love#BdaygirlBighug🤗byme✍bychasmish🤓 #OpenPoetry

read more
#OpenPoetry Dear Didi❤.....

Our hearts have grown closer with the passing of time through the ups & downs of life. Together on life's journey we have travelled, you & me, keeping each others company, sharing lots of happy times & sometimes sharing tears together through years, we have come to understand what it means to have each other, sometimes we talk often & sometimes not....it doesn't seem to matter but the feeling of closeness remains with me because i know you are always there & i don't care, where life leads us....TABAKI, know it's true it has been a joy to travel the road of life with you.....& if i had to describe you in few words ...i would not like to say, you are cutie, sweetie, sexy & amazing or blah-blah because i don't like CHUTIYAPA😂....i can say without any hesitation that you are a beauty with little aggressive nature & i would describe you with a phrase that....YOU ARE MY HEARTBEAT❤
& one more thing, when i have you(MY IRONMAN😜).. No one can ever dare to hurt me.....
I know after reading this you are going to cry coz you are little bit Imotional sometimes.....HAHA😂😂😂.......But pls don't cry n kareja....i am not there to wipe your tears but i love you to the moon back & big hug from your pyara baccha😘😘......

Your Moti❤ #HappyBirthdaydidi🎂#Tabaki❣💋#love#Bdaygirl#Bighug🤗#byme✍#bychasmish🤓
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification