Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dear2021 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dear2021 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, dear zindagi life, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, dear lord are you there,

• 80 Followers
  • 88 Stories

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdear2021 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Write a letter (or message) to the year 2021.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #Dear2021

read more
Kiss us with love and
bring us good cheer,
May you truly herald
A happy new year.

In eager anticipation,
Silly earthlings OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdear2021 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Write a letter (or message) to the year 2021.✨  

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Chitra Iyer

I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. #cinemagraph #Dear2021 #Collab #midnightprompt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
I would like to give you a face, but dare not face you.
Have you made adequate preperations to meet us, I mean mask and all?
How will you herald your arrival?
Will it be with a bang or a whimper?
I hope you make some resolutions before you meet us.
Just resolve to be different and help us leave the ghosts of 2020 behind to start afresh. Remember that unlike us, you must stick to your resolutions.
Let's see you unmasked and give us the opportunity to face you without any mask.
Is that a promise?

I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. 

#cinemagraph #dear2021 #collab #midnightprompt  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Fairy Lights

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdear2021 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! Write a letter (or message) to the year 2021.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #Dear2021

read more
Walking towards you, I feel
This sudden and new zeal
Finally filling my life's reel OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdear2021 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 

Osho Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdear2021 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! Write a letter (or message) to the year 2021.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #Dear2021

read more
I am happy don't know why...
Happy out of no reason.
Actually happiness needs companion ...
May it be sorrow, may it song, may it be writing, may it be books, may it be my ma bapu, may it be my besties ganu, hanu, kanhaji, may it be nupri,purba , may it be my cooking,
May it be yq.
I have all these with me.🌻
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdear2021 

Gita Khanna

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdear2021 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! Write a letter (or message) to the year 2021.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #Dear2021

read more

A sea of  masked children of planet Earth
Is  waiting for you to dawn in all your radiant glory
Looking upto you, 
Hoping you shall be the PiedPiper
Who will drown all the masks into oblivion
Once again, we shall live and breathe free.. 
Welcome dear, 
With fond hopes
Yours...  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdear2021 

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. #cinemagraph #Dear2021 #letters #midnightprompt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's just a couple of days
You are on your way,
To meet us and be with us
For the next 365 days.
I know everyone is waiting
To greet you eagerly.
2020 has brought in
A lot of adversities.
Each of us want to bid it goodbye,
And have a fresh beginning.
But as I expect you
To come with lot of wisdom
I don't want to forget 2020
For all it's lessons.
2020 taught us to face 
 every adversity with patience.
Thus, keeping every experience in my heart
Sometimes sweet and sometimes bitter
I await to welcome you
With lot of Hope and Joy. I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. 

#cinemagraph #dear2021 #letters #midnightprompt #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Be a year on your own way,
you don't have to be
any of the previous year.
Be an example
for upcoming years...  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdear2021 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. #cinemagraph #Dear2021 #letters #midnightprompt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be a better version of 2019...  I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. 

Anjana Parli Baburaj

read more
You are year of hope. 
We humans, never want this year to spend everything in social distance and masks. 
So, be kind enough to do something special for everyone!....  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdear2021 

yanshi kotangle

read more
I am coming to you forgetting all the problems which has given me lot of pain..l am coming to you forgetting all the miseries of  lockdown period ..I am coming with super experiences to share with you..
I am going to continue my life with you dear 2021..I know you will give me new experiences as well....I cordially invite you in my life...I request you to give me a place in the list of  billions

I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification