Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best midnightprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best midnightprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about india from midnight to the millennium, the other side of midnight, midnight writings by a distant mind, the midnight sky, midday or mid-day,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Dear Forgiveness, Would you come to someone who never asks for you? #dearforgiveness #postman #midnightprompt #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
When will you come from her heart to console me?... Dear Forgiveness, 
Would you come to someone who never asks for you?

#dearforgiveness #postman #midnightprompt #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Chitra Iyer

When you ask me how much can I not hear I want to tell you, i cannot hear the earth spin when you're talking I cannot hear the birds and the crickets when you play music I cannot hear the leaves ruffle when you make my thoughts louder I make less noise than you when i cry How much can I not hear No, the question should be how much do I want to hear To hear you yap your nonsense i bought hearing aids #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #muse #yqmuses #midnightprompt #iheardthat

read more
I heard that the world outside is as tumultuous as the world within
Am I a reflection of the outside world or is the outside a reflection of me? 
Where do I go? How do I begIn the cleansing? 
I stand at the threshold of you and me waiting for a push
I am that onlooker reacting to the lies on media, baulking at the truth. 
'Did you hear that?' voices ask
  "                        "
We, the SM conditioned puppets respond. 
And the storm continues to rage.. 
 When you ask me how much can I not hear
I want to tell you, i cannot hear the earth spin when you're talking
I cannot hear the birds and the crickets when you play music
I cannot hear the leaves ruffle when you make my thoughts louder
I make less noise than you when i cry
How much can I not hear
No, the question should be how much do I want to hear
To hear you yap your nonsense i bought hearing aids

Chitra Iyer

I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. #cinemagraph #Dear2021 #Collab #midnightprompt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
I would like to give you a face, but dare not face you.
Have you made adequate preperations to meet us, I mean mask and all?
How will you herald your arrival?
Will it be with a bang or a whimper?
I hope you make some resolutions before you meet us.
Just resolve to be different and help us leave the ghosts of 2020 behind to start afresh. Remember that unlike us, you must stick to your resolutions.
Let's see you unmasked and give us the opportunity to face you without any mask.
Is that a promise?

I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. 

#cinemagraph #dear2021 #collab #midnightprompt  #YourQuoteAndMine

Vibha Saroj

Dear Pillow, It's been a decade since I slept on a pillow. I made you with very little understanding of comfort. I hope, I can sleep talk my dreams on your cover and you are able to suffocate nightmares that take my breath away. #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #Collab #midnightprompt #madeapillow #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
You were almost nothing 
to me for most part of my life. 
I use to look at you like a fat, 
fluffy, cotton filled support provider for my head.
It was one fine day I dragged 
you from bottom of my head and placed you right on heart 
hugging you tight, I realised from that day you 
became support provider of my heart.
Thank you for letting me 
feel weak in the world 
that expect you to be strong all the time. Dear Pillow, 

It's been a decade since I slept on a pillow. I made you with very little understanding of comfort. I hope, I can sleep talk my dreams on your cover and you are able to suffocate nightmares that take my breath away. 

#Postman #postmandiaries #postbox  #collab #midnightprompt #madeapillow #yqpostman 
   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

When you ask me how much can I not hear I want to tell you, i cannot hear the earth spin when you're talking I cannot hear the birds and the crickets when you play music I cannot hear the leaves ruffle when you make my thoughts louder I make less noise than you when i cry How much can I not hear No, the question should be how much do I want to hear To hear you yap your nonsense i bought hearing aids #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #muse #yqmuses #midnightprompt #iheardthat

read more
Universe wants us to see together forever.  When you ask me how much can I not hear
I want to tell you, i cannot hear the earth spin when you're talking
I cannot hear the birds and the crickets when you play music
I cannot hear the leaves ruffle when you make my thoughts louder
I make less noise than you when i cry
How much can I not hear
No, the question should be how much do I want to hear
To hear you yap your nonsense i bought hearing aids

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. #cinemagraph #Dear2021 #letters #midnightprompt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's just a couple of days
You are on your way,
To meet us and be with us
For the next 365 days.
I know everyone is waiting
To greet you eagerly.
2020 has brought in
A lot of adversities.
Each of us want to bid it goodbye,
And have a fresh beginning.
But as I expect you
To come with lot of wisdom
I don't want to forget 2020
For all it's lessons.
2020 taught us to face 
 every adversity with patience.
Thus, keeping every experience in my heart
Sometimes sweet and sometimes bitter
I await to welcome you
With lot of Hope and Joy. I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. 

#cinemagraph #dear2021 #letters #midnightprompt #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. #cinemagraph #Dear2021 #letters #midnightprompt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be a better version of 2019...  I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. 

yanshi kotangle

read more
I am coming to you forgetting all the problems which has given me lot of pain..l am coming to you forgetting all the miseries of  lockdown period ..I am coming with super experiences to share with you..
I am going to continue my life with you dear 2021..I know you will give me new experiences as well....I cordially invite you in my life...I request you to give me a place in the list of  billions

I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. 

Svetlana Saraswat

Sorry for giving you so many times to people who didn't want you.  

#dearforgiveness #postman #midnightprompt #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. #cinemagraph #Dear2021 #letters #midnightprompt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
Our request is only one. 
Be the complete opposite of 2020. I'm preparing for the new year. Hope there are no more blunders and unfortunate events that cost the world its humanity. 

#csmayachari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification