Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lullabies Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lullabies Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lullabies poetry book, lullabies poetry, lullabies poem, sweet lullabies for boyfriend, inexplicable lull meaning in marathi,

• 7 Followers
  • 17 Stories

ADDI HERE

Cerebral Derange

For me sleeping on her shoulder
Is best cradle
while sleeping on shoulder
that chat and talk is My lullabies #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#sleep#cradle#lullabies

Cerebral Derange

Need little love lullabies, to let 
monster sleep forever inside #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#lullabies#love

Cerebral Derange

Not a 3AM thought this is,
heart wakes like child and cry,
Need some lullabies. to make it calm #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#3am#midnightthoughts#lullabies

Cerebral Derange

Her love to him is cradle song
Her I love you's is best lullabies ever 
To him #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#cradlesong#lullabies

Cerebral Derange

Cinequin poem 5 line poem Rhyming AABBA Syllables count 2-4-6-8-2 #yqbaba#yqdidi#yqkavi#Whispers#Lullabies#cinequinepoem

read more
Cinequin Poem

Whispers
Are lullabies,
Inside my heart and mind,
Shimmer upon me cold love wind,
Can't bides, Cinequin poem
5 line poem
Rhyming  AABBA
Syllables count  2-4-6-8-2 

#yqbaba#yqdidi#yqkavi#whispers#lullabies#cinequinepoem

Cerebral Derange

For me sleeping on her shoulder
Is best cradle
while sleeping on shoulder
that chat and talk is My lullabies #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#sleep#cradle#lullabies

Cerebral Derange

Need little love lullabies, to let 
monster sleep forever inside #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#lullabies#love

Cerebral Derange

Not a 3AM thought this is,
heart wakes like child and cry,
Need some lullabies. to make it calm #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#3am#midnightthoughts#lullabies

Cerebral Derange

Her love to him is cradle song
Her I love you's is best lullabies ever 
To him #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#cradlesong#lullabies
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification