Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best markzuckerbergmeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best markzuckerbergmeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mar bhi gayi to main tujhe song lyrics, mar bhi gaya to tujhe, mar chuka hai in english, na mili to kuware mar javange, mar chuka hai dil rekhta,

• 17 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Dr. Vishal Singh Vatslya

Rough Translation: I'll tell you once I come back. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #markzuckerbergmeme. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT970 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
तुम मुझे समझते क्या हो ....🤨

Dr.Vishal Singh  Rough Translation: I'll tell you once I come back.

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #MarkZuckerbergMeme. 

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple  #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT970 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Kushika Goyal

Rough Translation: Next number is yours! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #markzuckerbergmeme. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT969 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Friend: How was your viva?
Me: Rough Translation: Next number is yours!

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #MarkZuckerbergMeme. 😎

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple  #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT969 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Rough Translation: Would you stop interrupting when I talk? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #markzuckerbergmeme. 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT971 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
But sir woh IT refunds hain, stimulus package kaise keh diya Rough Translation: Would you stop interrupting when I talk?

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple  #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT971 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

Rough Translation: Next number is yours! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #markzuckerbergmeme. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb #coronameme entries to #YQMT969 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I laugh seeing my siblings being scolded by mom.
Le mom : Rough Translation: Next number is yours!

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple  #eccedentesiasthb  #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT969 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ritz

Rough Translation: Next number is yours! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #markzuckerbergmeme. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT969 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my mother is lecturing me to study hard and my sister is laughing at me

Me-  Rough Translation: Next number is yours!

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple  #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT969 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aadil Yaqoob

Ar. Smitha

North Korea still doesn't have any corona cases. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #markzuckerbergmeme. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara #coronameme entries to #YQMT969 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
South Korea to North Korea on corona virus cases.  North Korea still doesn't have any corona cases. 

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple  #smithasunkara #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT969 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Rough Translation: I'll tell you once I come back. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #markzuckerbergmeme. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara #coronameme entries to #YQMT970 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
All Tele serials to Ramayana and Mahabharata Rough Translation: I'll tell you once I come back.

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple  #smithasunkara #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT970 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Singh🐼

Ye meme mahaj ek kaalpnik hai😂😂 Vaastavikta se iska koi sambandh ni😂😂 #JustKidding #funnysingh #dada Rough Translation: Next number is yours! HappyBirthdayMeme to #markzuckerbergmeme. 😎 💥Collab on this YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT969 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
जब पड़ोस के एक दादा भगवान को प्यारे हो गए।😜
तब मैं(अपने दादा की तरफ देखते हुए) : 👇👇👇 Ye meme mahaj ek kaalpnik hai😂😂
Vaastavikta se iska koi sambandh ni😂😂
 #justkidding #funnysingh #dada
Rough Translation: Next number is yours!

HappyBirthdayMeme to #MarkZuckerbergMeme. 😎

💥Collab on this YQMeme, make your multiple  #FunnyMeme CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT969 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Singh🐼

Me : Haan bta deana wapas aakar, kya bataoge😂😂 Apun bhi idharich baitha hai, Lekin aap ja kaha rahe ho....ye bhi bta do😂🤣🤣🤣 Sab log yqmeme ko tag karo...taaki wo hamare is meme ko dekhkar gussa karen😂🤣🤣🤣 Ab aap sabki confusion dur karta hun....ki aakhir mai aise meme q daal raha hun😝 #YourQuoteAndMine #roast #funnymeme #markzuckerbergmeme #funnysingh #YQMT970 #featuredmeme

read more
Me : मेरा ये meme एकदम घटिया है,
कृपया इसे feature करके अपना शौक पूरा करें।😌
Then YQmemes (☹️) : tujhe to mai👇👇👇
 Me : Haan bta deana wapas aakar, kya bataoge😂😂
Apun bhi idharich baitha hai,
Lekin aap ja kaha rahe ho....ye bhi bta do😂🤣🤣🤣
Sab log yqmeme ko tag karo...taaki wo hamare is meme ko dekhkar gussa karen😂🤣🤣🤣

Ab aap sabki confusion dur karta hun....ki aakhir mai aise meme q daal raha hun😝
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification