Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Rehaan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Rehaan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rehaan meaning in hindi, fanaa rehaan khan dekho shayri 0, rehaan records logo, rehaan roy insta, rehaan roy wife,

• 5 Followers
  • 61 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mohd Ada

my son #Rehaan ansari #समाज

read more
mute video

Rehaan shayar.

Taaluq ruh ka ho to dill bhara nahi kertee

©Rehaan shayar. #Rehaan #Rehaanshayar #sadwords #sadpoetry #nojoto

#RAMADAAN

Mohammad Imtiyaz Shaikh

Gopal(gopu) shivam kumar mishra डॉ.अजय मिश्र A..sahu 📒🖋️ #Shaikh #Rehaan #bewafaa #ishq #tehzeeb #rahatindori #insta #TikTok nojoto #Tranding #story

read more
mute video

Way With Words

'I choose Rehaan.',said Natasha without a second thought. Her parents were shocked to hear that. Mrs. Kapoor started crying while Mr. Kapoor was furious. He said, 'this is not the end but the beginning.' Natasha tried to calm him down but it was in vain so she left with Rehaan. *** Back in Lahore... One morning Rehaan and Natasha woke up with pouring of calls...And they got shocked by what the callers had to say or rather ask... Rehaan got up and opened the door and grabbed the newspaper

read more
A Twisted Love Story
(Part 8) 'I choose Rehaan.',said Natasha without a second thought. Her parents were shocked to hear that. Mrs. Kapoor started crying while Mr. Kapoor was furious. He said, 'this is not the end but the beginning.' Natasha tried to calm him down but it was in vain so she left with Rehaan.

Back in Lahore...

One morning Rehaan and Natasha woke up with pouring of calls...And they got shocked by what the callers had to say or rather ask... Rehaan got up and opened the door and grabbed the newspaper

Way With Words

Natasha's parents were speechless with shock at first. Her dad was too moved to speak. Her mother was sobbing. 'Don't worry..I am blissfully happy...Rehaan loves me so much and I love him dearly too.', said Natasha breaking the silence. Her parents couldn't believe what she had said. 'How could she love someone who had kidnapped her?',thought they. Something must be amiss. They asked Natasha to unpack and rest. She hugged them and went to her room. 'I think we must consult a good psychiatrist

read more
A Twisted Love Story
(Part 7) Natasha's parents were speechless with shock at first. Her dad was too moved to speak. Her mother was sobbing. 'Don't worry..I am blissfully happy...Rehaan loves me so much and I love him dearly too.', said Natasha breaking the silence. Her parents couldn't believe what she had said. 'How could she love someone who had kidnapped her?',thought they. Something must be amiss. They asked Natasha to unpack and rest. She hugged them and went to her room.

'I think we must consult a good psychiatrist

Way With Words

'I can't wait to go to England.',said Natasha. 'Neither can I...I want to honeymoon in Europe.',stated Rehaan. Natasha smiled and Rehaan lightly kissed her cheeks. 'Rehaan, I think you should tour around England for concerts while I will stay at my parents as I can't wait to meet them. They must be going crazy because of my disappearance. I need to explain about it all.',said Natasha. Rehaan agreed. *** In England...

read more
A Twisted Love Story
(Part 6) 'I can't wait to go to England.',said Natasha. 'Neither can I...I want to honeymoon in Europe.',stated Rehaan. Natasha smiled and Rehaan lightly kissed her cheeks. 

'Rehaan, I think you should tour around England for concerts while I will stay at my parents as I can't wait to meet them. They must be going crazy because of my disappearance. I need to explain about it all.',said Natasha. Rehaan agreed.

In England...

Way With Words

'I love you, Rehaan.' 'I love you too,Natasha.' Rehaan lifted Natasha in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He slowly put her on the bed and gave her a soft lingering kiss. Natasha put her hands behind his head and pulled him on the bed with her. Rehaan deepened the kiss and Natasha opened her mouth. Rehaan licked her lips and slowly thrust his tongue into her mouth. Natasha moaned with pleasure. Finally they undressed each other and made sweet love. *** The morning after the night.

read more
A Twisted Love Story
(Part 5) 'I love you, Rehaan.' 'I love you too,Natasha.' 

Rehaan lifted Natasha in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He slowly put her on the bed and gave her a soft lingering kiss. Natasha put her hands behind his head and pulled him on the bed with her. Rehaan deepened the kiss and Natasha opened her mouth. Rehaan licked her lips and slowly thrust his tongue into her mouth. Natasha moaned with pleasure. Finally they undressed each other and made sweet love.

The morning after the night.

Way With Words

Back home... Natasha couldn't believe she had kissed him. She was going to bed when Rehaan came. She panicked. He so got the wrong idea. She blurted,"Why did you kiss me?" Rehaan was shocked for a moment then he said,"You kissed me too." "But you did it first.",said Natasha. "I hadn't forced you to kiss me..you are as much to blame."he countered. "I am so mad. " "At me or at yourself?",said Rehaan and left the room. He had got that right. She was mad at herself. She didn't know what had

read more
A Twisted Love Story
(Part 4) Back home...

Natasha couldn't believe she had kissed him. She was going to bed when Rehaan came. She panicked. He so got the wrong idea. She blurted,"Why did you kiss me?" Rehaan was shocked for a moment then he said,"You kissed me too." "But you did it first.",said Natasha. 
"I hadn't forced you to kiss me..you are as much to blame."he countered. 
"I am so mad.
" "At me or at yourself?",said Rehaan and left the room. 

He had got that right. She was mad at herself. She didn't know what had

Way With Words

Wedding Night... Natasha was beside herself with fear. She had said to Rehaan that she would give herself to him after wedding. She was in a vortex of thoughts when Rehaan came into the room. He sat next to her and lightly brushed his lips with hers. His touch was soft and warm. She almost gave into kiss when she realized what she had been doing and what would come next. She panicked and broke the kiss. Rehaan said,"We are married now." "I need more time",blurted Natasha. "I know you are my

read more
A Twisted Love Story
(Part 3) Wedding Night...

Natasha was beside herself with fear. She had said to Rehaan that she would give herself to him after wedding. She was in a vortex of thoughts when Rehaan came into the room. He sat next to her and lightly brushed his lips with hers. His touch was soft and warm. She almost gave into kiss when she realized what she had been doing and what would come next. She panicked and broke the kiss. 
Rehaan said,"We are married now."
"I need more time",blurted Natasha.
"I know you are my

Way With Words

In Lahore... Natasha had been waiting for the next flight to England when Rehaan walked towards her. She was surprised to see him. He hauled her up to her feet and dragged her with him. She tried to free herself but he didn't let her go. He took her inside what looked like an unused office. Before she could say anything, he said,"I love you Natasha." Natasha was confused but then she realized he had called her by her name. How did he..? She asked him how he knew her name. He said,"I am an I

read more
A Twisted Love Story
(Part 2) In Lahore...

Natasha had been waiting for the next flight to England when Rehaan walked towards her. She was surprised to see him. He hauled her up to her feet and dragged her with him. She tried to free herself but he didn't let her go. He took her inside what looked like an unused office. Before she could say anything, he said,"I love you Natasha." 

Natasha was confused but then she realized he had called her by her name. How did he..? She asked him how he knew her name. He said,"I am an I
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification