Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Eyeliner Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Eyeliner Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eyeliner sukh jaye to kya kare in hindi, pencil eyeliner tips and tricks, eyeliner quotes, eyeliner quotes funny, best eyeliner for winged look india,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

arts_by_yoga

mute video

Priyanka Rathod

Lips are kind of like my thing, and I've always been obsessed with lipstick and lip liner. I can't walk out of my house without my lipstick and eyliner ! I always carry eyliner, lip balm and lipstick. Lipstick is a very important beauty product because I find that lips are the most beautiful feature of anyone's face. #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #Lips #lipstick #Eyeliner

read more
Read captions  Lips are kind of like my thing, and I've always been obsessed with lipstick and lip liner. I can't walk out of my house without my lipstick and eyliner !
I always carry eyliner, lip balm and lipstick. Lipstick is a very important beauty product because I find that lips are the most beautiful feature of anyone's face. #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #lips #lipstick #eyeliner

Vinayak

Her artworks in my fate. love #yqbaba #yourquote #Eyes #Eyeliner

read more
My fate is already written 
in her heavenly eyes. She just 
bolds them with her eyeliner. Her artworks in my fate. 

#love #yqbaba #yourquote #eyes #eyeliner

Mayaank Modi

= Face powder
= Eye liner
= Lipstick
= Mascara 

Nah, everytime I fell for her voice ... #yqbaba #yqenglish #lipstick #eyeliner #mascara #face #voice

Mayaank Modi

Here's the hanky, you left in our room ..
Here's the hair clip, you left infront of our mirror..
Here's the eye liner, you left in our drawer..

And finally --
Here's the heart, you left within me .. #yqbaba #hanky #heart #left #eyeliner #mirror #drawer

Neenu

mute video

politeocean

देखों! अब ये आई-लायनर ना लगाया करो यार,
क़ुछ क़ुछ ना, सरहद सा मालूम पड़ता है हमें,
और फिर ना, हम क़ैद होकर रह जाते है आंखोमें... #eyeliner #eyes #deep #border #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada

Shweta Gupta

You can fix uneven eye-liner again but not the relations, be calm! #becalm #handlewithcare #eyeliner #fix #uneven #collab #talktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Agrawal Vinay Vinayak

A #girl having #Dreams in her eyes is more beautiful than having #Eyeliner in her eyes..... #womenempowerment #narishakti #yqyashuvinayak #yqayushikashyap #yqvinayvinayak

read more
A girl having dreams in her eyes is more beautiful than having eyeliner in her eyes..... A #girl having #dreams in her eyes is more beautiful than having #eyeliner in her eyes.....
#womenempowerment #narishakti #yqyashuvinayak #yqayushikashyap #yqvinayvinayak

kamalpreet kaur

ਜਿਹੜੇ ਮੁੰਡੇ eyeliner ਲਗਾਏ ਨੂੰ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਨੇ ਕਿ ਅੱਖਾਂ ਬੜੀ ਕਾਲੀ ਕੀਤੀ ਸੂਰਮੇ ਨਾਲ,
ਇਹਦਾ ਮਤਲਬ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਮੇਕਅਪ ਬਾਰੇ ਜਮਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਪਤਾ 🤣🤣🤣😂

©kamalpreet kaur #Eyeliner
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification