Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best blinddate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best blinddate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

marmalade ツ

Zoo, the only place for all us insane animals to find warmth; oh what an irony! 😂 You aren't magic, your words aren't magic, for that is an understatement for all the shades you carry 😒 See, I used the emoji chosen by you 😒 Your poems aren't a stream, god, they are a cascade, I know no time when you are out of ideas ( and that indeed means you are never out of insanity 😒 ) and there's absolutely no single chance when my jaws do not drop down to sink underground, to earth's core.😒 #testimonial #restzone #blinddate #rzblinddate_dare

read more
           Zoo, the only place for all us insane animals to find warmth; oh what an irony! 😂

You aren't magic, your words aren't magic, for that is an understatement for all the shades you carry 😒

See, I used the emoji chosen by you 😒

Your poems aren't a stream, god, they are a cascade, I know no time when you are out of ideas ( and that indeed means you are never out of insanity 😒 ) and there's absolutely no single chance when my jaws do not drop down to sink underground, to earth's core.😒

Linda Balan

21 #blinddate It was a blind date. I randomly picked him. He wasn’t good looking, But smart enough though. #yqbaba #Date #lindabalan #longthanusual #longpoembylinda

read more
A blind date!

His scent was to die for. 

//caption  #21 #blinddate

It was a blind date.
I randomly picked him.

He wasn’t good looking,
But smart enough though.

Simmi Singh

I guess I'm gonna write all silly stuff this month.:( Eraser and Pencil on a blind date : I hoped for John but ugh! my fate here comes Govinda dressed up in all white #yqbaba #blinddate #blinddatepoem #napwrimo21day6

read more
BLIND DATE

I hoped for John
but ugh! my fate
here comes Govinda
dressed up in all white
and that too late.

(Read in Caption)  I guess I'm gonna write all silly stuff this month.:(

Eraser and Pencil on a blind date :

I hoped for John
but ugh! my fate
here comes Govinda
dressed up in all white

Saket Ranjan Shukla

Crimson

That was a blind date. So,  it was a little 
bit awkward for both of us.

“So, What's your favourite colour." 
She broke the silence.

"Actually, I've never given it a thought 
but from now on Crimson." I whispered

“Crimson? And Why that?" She asked in curiosity.

“I mean....look at yourself." I answered.

She blushed and covered her face with 
her crimson scarf.

IG:— @my_pen_my_strength

©Saket Ranjan Shukla Crimson: A Microtale..!
#microtale #pyaar #love #romance #romantic #story #English #writer #lovestory #blinddate

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification