Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longpoembylinda Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longpoembylinda Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long i love you quotes for her, how long should i wait to say i love you, long distance relationship i love you, love messages for boyfriend long distance, long distance love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Linda Balan

21 #blinddate It was a blind date. I randomly picked him. He wasn’t good looking, But smart enough though. #yqbaba #Date #lindabalan #longthanusual #longpoembylinda

read more
A blind date!

His scent was to die for. 

//caption  #21 #blinddate

It was a blind date.
I randomly picked him.

He wasn’t good looking,
But smart enough though.

Linda Balan

We’ve many more times heard, experience is the best teacher. Well, not all the time. Few life experience will drag you to the worst phase that you could ever imagine. Rather than burning our hands, leaning ears to the experience of other people and learning through it is much better. Some fire harm you; some fire destroy you and your identity! Let’s slow down, take decisions in no hurry; overthink and conclude. Decide and persue! Everything is in your hands; but you can’t handle everything wi #Fire #Challenge #yqbaba #yqdidi #cinemagraph #lindabalan #longpoembylinda

read more
Fire destroys,
everyone knows;
But many has learnt,
After burning their hands!  We’ve many more times heard, experience is the best teacher. Well, not all the time. Few life experience will drag you to the worst phase that you could ever imagine. Rather than burning our hands, leaning ears to the experience of other people and learning through it is much better.

Some fire harm you; some fire destroy you and your identity! Let’s slow down, take decisions in no hurry; overthink and conclude. Decide and persue! 

Everything is in your hands; but you can’t handle everything wi

Linda Balan

A little long than usual series: 3 #longthanusual It wasn’t scared of The difficult path, Stoned past, Never ending hustle, Getting dirty by others deed, Being treated like shit; #Ocean #yqbaba #river #yqdidi #lindabalan #longpoembylinda

read more
River won’t lose its identity 
When it reaches ocean;
It become one!  A little long than usual series: 3 #longthanusual

It wasn’t scared of 
The difficult path, 
Stoned past, 
Never ending hustle,
Getting dirty by others deed,
Being treated like shit;

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification