Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theconfession Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theconfession Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Aady

"I love you." she froze. She froze despite the pouring rain. "Say that again?" she whispered, her head tilting ever so slightly to look at him through half lidded eyes, "please say it again." "I love you" he repeated, this time louder and clearer. "I love you. I love your laugh, your cries, your tears. I love the way you walk, the way your eyes sparkle when you need something you like, the way your hand grips the paintbrush and glide it so effortlessly on the easel. I love you." "I love you so much that it hurts to breathe. I love you so much that I've already accepted the fact that you never could be mine. I love you so much that I took to loving you in silence." "I love you for you shine brighter than the sun but as modest as the moon." #Thatlove #theconfession #savinggrace #thatrain

read more
A love story that ends in the rain...

//captioned// "I love you." she froze. She froze despite the pouring rain. 
"Say that again?" she whispered, her head tilting ever so slightly to look at him through half lidded eyes, "please say it again."

"I love you" he repeated, this time louder and clearer. "I love you. I love your laugh, your cries, your tears. I love the way you walk, the way your eyes sparkle when you need something you like, the way your hand grips the paintbrush and glide it so effortlessly on the easel. I love you."

"I love you so much that it hurts to breathe. I love you so much that I've already accepted the fact that you never could be mine. I love you so much that I took to loving you in silence."

"I love you for you shine brighter than the sun but as modest as the moon."

AAPAN BAAT

बेवफा हूँ मैं... तुम्हारा दिल तोड़ जाऊँगा 💔 #UnlockSecrets #theconfession #Confession #hindipoetry #Trending #aapanbaat #Love #Bewafa #storytelling Aniket vibes Siya Pandey ramakantdubey vikash writersahabmathura Lakhwinder Singh Lakhwinder AnujMishra rjgujjar komal sindhe Angel mahi Nagendra kumar Bhadohi Dr Bhartee Jayprakash Hada Mehkar Ghalib Rana Mohsin Saifi Aaravya srivastava Pallavi Srivastava Avin Dsouza Bazmeyaaraan Mumtaz Swati Srivastava 😊 𝐍𝐞𝐡𝐚 𝐯𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚 Isha Rajput Sheetal

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification