Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Err Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Err Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2 err, err meaning in hindi, err meaning in bengali, err meaning, to err is human to forgive divine,

• 3 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Asiya Shaikh

#yqbaba #Dulcet #Err #HUmanity #Fortell Here Humma appi.

read more
Plethora of dulcet, noose the cherubic,
Surreptitiously imbued the hue of beliefs,
Peeking the dogma sumptuously,
Fortell the err humanity.
     #yqbaba #dulcet #err #humanity #fortell  
Here Humma appi.

Siraj Quraishi

#Err is human mistake

read more
mute video

Way With Words

Surprise. I am a forgetful person. I forget faces easily and don't get me started about names. If we don't meet daily, chances are that you have to introduce yourself every time we meet. I want to say something more about me but I don't remember exactly what. It was a busy day at work. I am tired. So I am going to order pizza and watch some TV before I go to bed. Tring...Tring... Somebody is at the door. 'Who could it be?' I haven't invited anyone as far as I remember. But you know I am a f

read more
Surprise.
I am a forgetful person. I forget faces easily and don't get me started about names. If we don't meet daily, chances are that you have to introduce yourself every time we meet. I want to say something more about me but I don't remember exactly what.

It was a busy day at work. I am tired. So I am going to order pizza and watch some TV before I go to bed.
Tring...Tring...
Somebody is at the door. 'Who could it be?' I haven't invited anyone as far as I remember. But you know I am a f

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification