Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best universitylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best universitylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about uni life quotes, the uni, erika lee university of minnesota, ahvaz university of medical sciences, delft university of technology ranking,

• 6 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MAHI

mute video

Kashish

mute video

Neerja

(Quote126) Dedicated to a friend of mine (Bg:I clicked 🤟) from the roads of BHU to AU.. #dedicatedtoafriend life #universitylife #LifeIsBeautiful #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
Are you ready for the journey ahead..?
Remember..this too will be vanished..
Life will go on, only memories will be left..
So let's live here and now, be the 'time's' theft
Enjoy the aura of here..
Again feeling the intense emotions
Of happiness and sadness..
With new people, new place
New experiences awaited to be felt 

A boy of Bihar..
From Kashi to Prayag... (Quote126) Dedicated to a friend of mine (Bg:I clicked 🤟) from the roads of BHU to AU.. #dedicatedtoafriend #life #universitylife #lifeisbeautiful #yqbaba #yqdidi

Neerja

"Who the fuck we are..? At the end of the day..!"

If form a bond, 
Remember that you'll mean friends to me and that's 'nothing' for me..
Though I didn't say this..But, How could you say that !

I am a little fool, I know!...Don't get meanings easily ..
That's why took that sentence as it is,
Now I realized sarcasm that was !

But  
"Who the fuck we are? At the end of the day !"
How easily you said that..! So listen then..
You'll are 'nothing' to me , And "nothing" matters to me.

I always say :
In my world of "nothing"
I wander in that world , 'Nothing' is my world..
'Nothing' word is fascinating for me
It's a beauty of and for me..

So in my world of "Nothing"..Sometimes you'll are visitors ,
You'll should know that's valuable for me, I can't be more expressive than this..
So I guess, I gave the answer in my way 
To that words :
"Who the fuck we are..? At the end of the day..!" (Quote121) #yqbaba #yqdidi #universitylife #classroomstories #lifeisweird #friendshipquotes #filmy #friends

Nir@j

बीते दिनों को तस्वीरों में देखकर फिर से जी लेता हूँ।
टफरी को दिल में बसाकर तन्हा ही चाय पी लेता हूँ।
सबको सबसे बिछड़ जाने का ग़म मत पूछ मेरे यार,
आजकल दिल के दर्द मजबूरी के सुई से सी लेता हूँ। #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #dosti #चाय #universitylife 
#missyousomuch

Nir@j

सभी लोग बहुत याद आओगे, मैं आजीवन उस पल को मिस करूँगा जब हम साथ पढ़ा करते थे #missyoufriends #missuforever #universitylife 😥😥😥 #nirajnandini

read more
साँसे थम सी गयीं, हम किंकर्तव्यविमूढ़.हो गये। सभी लोग एक दूसरे को आश्चर्यचकित होकर देख रहें थे क्योंकि, वो एक दूसरे से बिछड़ रहे थे। दो सालों का कारवाँ ख़त्म हो गया था, हम धीरे धीरे एक दूसरे से रुक्सत हो रहे थे। कुछ पता नहीं चल रहा था कि क्या हो रहा है। पर हम दोस्ती को दिल में रखकर एक दूसरे की मौजूदगी से बहुत दूर जा रहे थे। सभी लोग बहुत याद आओगे, मैं आजीवन उस पल को मिस करूँगा जब हम साथ पढ़ा करते थे #missyoufriends #missuforever #universitylife 
😥😥😥
#nirajnandini

mrq_manthan

mute video

Hafiza Sabeela Jawaid

A visit of KUBF with my Group PAM Warriors of MPA Previous Section A. #UniversityofKarachi #dpa #Mpa #pam_warriors #GroupMembers #hafizasabeelajawaid #cr #GroupLeader #KUBF #universitylife #Society

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification