Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mymotherislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mymotherislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mohabbat mymp3song.me, daag a poem of love songs mymp3song, mymix app, ishq 1997 mymp3song, ishq vishq mymp3song,

• 29 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Vibha Saroj

Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #MothersDay #HappyMothersDay Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the kind of love they talk about in books.
The kind of love you thought do not exist.
She can make me forget everything around me.
She touch and ease away all the pain.
She give happiness wrapped in hope.
She teaches hardest lesson in easiest way.
I like the way she smile but the moments she laugh
I just think can spend rest of my life watching her laugh.
She is the most soft hearted person with strongest mind.
She is the love which is patient, kind, strong, selfless and forgiving.
She is worth it, she is worth falling in love every second of my life.
-vibha1495

Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #mothersday #happymothersday 

Happy Sunday. :)   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #MothersDay #HappyMothersDay Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My mothers is श्रीमती जी of my father,
My father call her with love.
Well, she is protagonist of everyday रामायण and महाभारत of every day serial of my life.
dripping in every outfit,
I feel very jammy to have love of two mothers that's why I have guts to overcome all troubles.
Mother you have filled desolate world of pappa (bapu) and me with enormous happiness and have taught us to have faith in love.
I do get petrified from various things usually but your voice brings luminous energy in me to stand up in every fall.
Ma, meri ma.
From my mothers to your mothers.
Happy mother's Day 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #mothersday #happymothersday 

ಅವನಿ 💚

read more
My mother is like a gold
She  is the the world..

My mother is like a moon
She  doesn't leave any one    alone..

My mother is like a diamond 
She always stands beside   her husband.

My mother is like a earth.. 
She protects her family worth.. 

My mother is like a god 
She doesn't think bad..
 Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #mothersday #happymothersday 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #MothersDay #HappyMothersDay #yqspecial Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
an angel for me,
without wings
but can make my dreams
fly high  Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #mothersday #happymothersday #yqspecial

Winterpens 16

Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #MothersDay #HappyMothersDay #yqspecial Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A cold shade  under a red hot Sun ⛅. Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #mothersday #happymothersday #yqspecial

Inthira Shini

read more
enlightenment of my life and guide me in the right path for prosperity future.  Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #mothersday #happymothersday #yqspecial

Sanan

read more
Short temper but selfcare more than self Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #mothersday #happymothersday 

Paradoxical Penman

read more
my conscience always refraining from evil and motivating to be a better version of myself.  Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #mothersday #happymothersday 

Nitesh Prajapati

read more
Another Incarnation of God.  Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #mothersday #happymothersday #yqspecial

Writer Jiया

Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #MothersDay #HappyMothersDay #yqspecial Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
That jingle who cheers
Up my every weakness into
Strength. Good morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #mymotherislike #mothersday #happymothersday #yqspecial

_
#yqbaba #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification