Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bringback Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bringback Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes to bring you out of depression, nobody can bring you peace but yourself, prayer to bring someone back in your life, memories bring back you, bring the soul the movie,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chirag Bansal

mute video

Sherlock Doyle

What are the chances that the mammoths died coughing and unable to breath? #scientist #reanimate #Mammoth #Disease #bringback #Mistake #Happy #Death

read more
The scientists triumphed when they were able to reanimate the fossil of the oldest known mammoth.

They had no idea that by doing so, they had also bought back the disease that had killed them millions of years ago.
 What are the chances that the mammoths died coughing and unable to breath?

#scientist #reanimate #mammoth #disease #bringback #mistake #happy #death

Sherlock Doyle

From the last person to die, now I'm the first. #Infection #virus #pandemic #world #Dying #escape #timetravel #bringback

read more
As most of the world started dying from the virus, I stepped into my time machine to go back to a time before the pandemic.

As I stepped out of the machine coughing, and with a fever and headache, I realized how the infection started in the first place.
 From the last person to die, now I'm the first.

#infection #virus #pandemic #world #dying #escape #timetravel #bringback

Sherlock Doyle

?sdrawkcab si eviecrep ew emit eht taht ti si rO #Death #accident #timemachine #backward #Time #SciFi #bringback #Mistake

read more
.backwards time turned only machine my, Unfortunately

.back her bring to machine time a build to decided I, accident the in died she When

?sdrawkcab si eviecrep ew emit eht taht ti si rO

#death #accident #timemachine #backward #time #scifi #bringback #mistake

Sonu Dixit

A cramped road goes to a tenement house for a temporary stay and some permanent memories . #Memories #bringback #you #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #erotica #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
A cramped road
goes to a tenement house
for a temporary stay
and some permanent memories .
 A cramped road
goes to a tenement house
for a temporary stay
and some permanent memories .

#memories #bringback #you #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #erotica #yqaestheticthoughts

vishnuputra

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification