Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqpostman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqpostman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqp, wish love by chance ost lyrics, the greatest love ost, dil e janam ost, dil e gumshuda ost mp3 download,

• 348 Followers
  • 1070 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourav Roy

Dear Power, People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too. It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all. #dearpower #Collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #YoMeWriMo Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
please break up with the stupid people Dear Power,

People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too.
It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all.

#dearpower #collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #yomewrimo 
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Akshay Ojha

Dear Power, People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too. It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all. #dearpower #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When used by Evil you’re Ravana
When used by Angel you’re Parshuram
When used as Concentration you’re Buddha
When used by Women you are shakti
When used by Media you’re truth
When used by knowledge you’re Chanakya

Yes You are SuPernatural Element “Beloved POWER” Dear Power,

People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too.
It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all.

#dearpower #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

For every obstacle there will be a ways to overcome! And so I have found this beautiful platform to share my true feelings which became my stress burster for life time!. You(YQ) made me to learn, write and overcome every depression. Thank you is not enough for me to thank you! Thank you YQ. Every time this icon pop ups makes me glad.Thank you for all those who liked and commented my quotes. Make me even more finer and a better writer and a you will be my stress buster and a good friend forev #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqkanmani #aestheticthoughts #1000thquote #yqpostman #buddymantra #reached1000

read more
My 1000th quote!

Read the caption👇 For every obstacle there will be a ways to overcome! And so I have found this beautiful platform to share my true feelings which became my stress burster for life time!.
    You(YQ) made me to learn, write and overcome every depression. Thank you is not enough for me to thank you! Thank you YQ. Every time this icon pop ups makes me glad.Thank you for all those who liked and commented my quotes. Make me even more finer and a better writer and a you will be my stress buster and a good friend forev

Uvarani jaganathan

Dear Forgiveness, Would you come to someone who never asks for you? #dearforgiveness #postman #midnightprompt #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
When will you come from her heart to console me?... Dear Forgiveness, 
Would you come to someone who never asks for you?

#dearforgiveness #postman #midnightprompt #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Uvarani jaganathan

Write a love letter to sky. #dearsky #loveletterstothesky #Collab #yqpostman #postmandiaries #postman #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
I need all your white clouds to wipe my tears
So that it would be black and pours rain... Write a love letter to sky.

#dearsky #loveletterstothesky #collab #yqpostman #postmandiaries #postman #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine

Uvarani jaganathan

You're the only place where I live my baggage unattended. #dearyourquote #dearyourquoteapp #Collab #HappyBirthdayYourQuote #happybirthdayYQ #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Just have my words of feelings with you.
Save all those words in your memory that I shared with you...
Keep endorsing me for life long... You're the only place where I live my baggage unattended. 

#dearyourquote #dearyourquoteapp #collab #happybirthdayyourquote #happybirthdayyq #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanchali Desai

Dear Lil Sister, You're the reflection of every person living in this house. Their anger, their love, their hate, and their pretense. I haven't been around to make an impression on you. The only impact I've made on you is my love for my ukulele. You made our brother buy one for you too. You've absorbed us all. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #janletters #lewrimo #yqpostman #dearkuchiku

read more
Thank you for being in my life 
You gave me a chance to revive my childhood memories again  Dear Lil Sister, 

You're the reflection of every person living in this house. Their anger, their love, their hate, and their pretense. 
I haven't been around to make an impression on you. The only impact I've made on you is my love for my ukulele. 

You made our brother buy one for you too.

You've absorbed us all.

Sanchali Desai

It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. Dear Heart, I know you feel more than you beat but now is not the time to pump blood in my fantasies instead send that energy to my hands, let them do the thinking, talking and loving. #dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
 I am really sorry for what you've gone through 
I didn't realise your worth at that time 
I gave you to the people who don't care about you and who treated you like anything I am really sorry for the pain that I caused to you 
Please forgive me 
   It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. 

Dear Heart,

I know you feel more than you beat but now is not the time to pump blood in my fantasies instead send that energy to my hands, let them do the thinking, talking and loving.

#dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepa Deepa

After watching you my thoughts lift up in the air like hot air balloons, Going up, up, up and above on a mission of looking at the bigger picture. #dearsunrise #yqpostman #postman #yolewrimo #postmandiaries #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
May this day be a happy day for all living beings...... After watching you my thoughts lift up in the air like hot air balloons, 
Going up, up, up and above on a mission of looking at the bigger picture. 

#dearsunrise #yqpostman #postman #yolewrimo #postmandiaries #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanchali Desai

It would be within us. we just need to light it  #ifhopehadanaddress #collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #postboxit #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification