Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Unsatisfied Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Unsatisfied Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unsatisfied life quotes, dissatisfied or unsatisfied, unsatisfied relationship quotes, unsatisfied woman quotes, unsatisfied quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 57 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bewitching Heart

mute video

Niti Adhikari

mute video

Swapnil Moon

Even you got everything,
still you're unsatisfied 
with life,
well that's normal
and that's life. Holy 2020!
#yqbaba #yqquotes #unsatisfied #life #cinemagraph #writer #writersofinstagram

Mayuri Gaikwad

Our eyes have become so obsessed with perfect things that they can't recognize the beauty of imperfect things. #unsatisfiedsoul #Satisfaction #obsession #Perfect #imperfect #yqbaba #yqdidi #Unsatisfied

read more
Our  eyes  have  become  so  obsessed with  perfect  things  that  they  can't  recognize  the  beauty  of  imperfect  things. 

#unsatisfied soul Our eyes have become so obsessed with perfect things that they can't recognize the beauty of imperfect things. 
#unsatisfiedsoul #satisfaction #obsession #perfect #imperfect #yqbaba #yqdidi

Sahaj Sabharwal

It's my thought and a fact that Whenever you have superfluity of something, you will be satisfied enough to utilize its less quantity And when you have something in less quantity that is approximately equal to the quality you actually require, you will use its full quantity and still you will be unsatisfied due to greed - Sahaj Sabharwal Jammu city, J&k, India #SahajSabharwal #indiawrites #Unsatisfied thoughts #thought #Quote poetry #depression

read more
It's my thought and a fact that
Whenever you have superfluity of something, you will be satisfied enough to utilize its less quantity
And when you have something in less quantity that is approximately equal to the quality you actually require, you will use its full quantity and still you will be unsatisfied due to greed It's my thought and a fact that
Whenever you have superfluity of something, you will be satisfied enough to utilize its less quantity
And when you have something in less quantity that is approximately equal to the quality you actually require, you will use its full quantity and still you will be unsatisfied due to greed

- Sahaj Sabharwal
Jammu city, J&k, India 

#sahajsabharwal #indiawrites #unsatisfied #thoughts #thought #quote #poetry  #depression

mummy_s_prince

My decisions that always go wrong in my life that I never expect those things will happen with me. I don't know what is the reason behind all those things that happened with me. The way I think it always took a different place in my life either my thinking was wrong or either the decision which I made it proves me wrong. I don't blame the almighty for whatever happening with me but I don't know why my decision will not give me that success which I truly want to become. What I expect that I nev #Relationships #Broken #RESPECT #Trust #loser #lostrelations #Unsatisfied

read more
When It Goes Wrong In Life? My decisions that always go wrong in my life that I never expect those things will happen with me. I don't know what is the reason behind all those things that happened with me. The way I think it always took a different place in my life either my thinking was wrong or either the decision which I made it proves me wrong. 

I don't blame the almighty for whatever happening with me but I don't know why my decision will not give me that success which I truly want to become. What I expect that I nev

Noorah Omar

#noorahomar#writersvoice#childhood#unsatisfied

Anupriya

#Broken #Heart #Unsatisfied #Life nojotophoto killer vikas Johri Neal Raja Shah Yogendra KUMAR #अनुभव

read more
जिसको मैंने अपना माना 
   उसने मुझे जीने के काबिल नहीं छोड़ा,
मैं आज भी वही खड़ी हूं ,
जहां लाकर  उसने हाथ छोड़ा और 
सारे रिश्ते तोड़ दिया ।

©Anupriya Das #broken #Heart #Unsatisfied  #Life #Nojoto #nojotophoto   killer vikas Johri Neal Raja Shah Yogendra KUMAR

Bhuvaneshwari Vijapure

#sunshinebhuvi #NOTOJO #beingkannadati #quotes #trust #self #unsatisfied #hurt #expectations

Pratik orra

Upset After Masturbation #upset #masturbation #reality #truth #loneliness #frustration #unhappy #unsatisfied
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification