Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imageprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imageprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about phado ki image, sad image love shayri 0, love heart shayri in hind image 0, radhe krishna love shayri image 50, love shayri with image in english 0,

• 9 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sweta

If I died for the tenth time, I will write my eleventh poem :) --- Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this soothing prompt and share your evening musings with us. #yqbaba #yqdnd #dndwow #dndwow282 #musings #thoughtoftheday #imageprompt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
My soul was rusting 
of being neglected 
reeking of excruciating pain,
Just like the keys
of my old typewriter 
that reeks of iron fumes.

My blood was staining 
with circles of woe
darkening every day,
Just like the surface
of my beige table
that stains teeming coffee.

So I wrote a poem today
reviving my soul's cheer
galvanising the typewriter's
clickety-clacks 
placating my blood 
with warmth of my verses

~resurrecting the dead me
for the tenth time.  If I died for the tenth time, I will write my eleventh poem :)
---

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters  on this soothing prompt and share your evening musings with us. 

#yqbaba #yqdnd #dndwow #dndwow282 #musings #thoughtoftheday  #imageprompt  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Sweta

One flower, three sentiments! #yqdnd #yqbaba #imageprompt life #Flower #cwobservee #dndwow #versesofstella Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
I gave them a flower today.

He chuckled for a while
and plucked all the petals
to adorn his notebook,
The same way he adorns
his family of three

~the young boy

She smiled with an ache 
tucking it in her plaits,
The same way she'll tuck 
all her dreams and desires
once she gets married

~the beautiful bride

He took it from me, 
smiled and treasured it 
for his inamorata,
The same way he's been
treasuring happiness for her

~the old man One flower, three sentiments!

#yqdnd #yqbaba #imageprompt #life #flower #cwobservee #dndwow #versesofstella 

Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Ashika Ashika

Namaste varios 🙏 What comes to your mind mind when you see this image?👀 Share with us your thoughts on this image #vzvariety27. You can write in caption. 😀 We will love to read from you. 😇 #variozilla #yqvariozilla #yqbaba #imageprompt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Variozilla

read more
Making the best version of oneself !!! Namaste varios 🙏

What comes to your mind mind when you see this image?👀
Share with us your thoughts on this image  #vzvariety27. You can write in caption. 😀 We will love to read from you. 😇

#variozilla #yqvariozilla #yqbaba #imageprompt  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Variozilla

Anuj Jain

🕷️ Image Prompt 🕷️ Collab on this BG and write a horror tale/poem/microtale etc of your choice 🖤 Make it beautifully horrific 💀 Use the hashtag #scimageprompt to let us discover your tales 😈 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #imageprompt #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Unless and until you get the spleen of a virgin girl and the blood from the heart of a man born with 12 fingers, your neck won't stop growing.
He said wistfully.
His cave smelt of rotting flesh and fresh blood was strewn all over, a pile of bones in a heap were decorated with skulls.
But she was desperate to get treated as her head kept falling in all directions unless held by supports.
The things demanded were to be procured within 3 days as the moonless night was the ideal time for the ritual.
But fate had other things in store for as soon as she ventured out of the cave her head fell and hit the wall with a nail protruding which pierced her brain right in the middle of her eyes which popped like marbles and rolled off towards the bush where hungry vultures were already waiting.

🕷️ Image Prompt 🕷️

Collab on this BG and write a horror tale/poem/microtale etc  of your choice 🖤
Make it beautifully horrific 💀

Use the hashtag #scimageprompt to let us discover your tales 😈

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #imageprompt  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shalini Sinha

An image symbolic itself:

SHINE FROM DARKNESS GIVES A BRIGHTER VIEW.
 Image Symbolic!
#yourquotebaba 
#lifequotes 
#imageprompt 
#picturesthatspeak #instagramwriters

Suparas Jain

Image Collab Challenge. Open for Collab. Do not remove #paragon_ayu if you Collab ! #yqbaba #yqdada #paragon_ayu #imageprompt #sajalsays Pinterest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ayushi #sajalsays

read more
Where everyone was busy 
in praising her surface figure, 
She was in search of someone,
who can drown deep 
in the ocean, 
she holds in her eyes. Image Collab Challenge. 
Open for Collab. 
Do not remove #paragon_ayu if you Collab !
#yqbaba #yqdada #paragon_ayu #imageprompt #sajalsays
Pinterest #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ayushi 
#sajalsays

The Dream Doodler

Farukh thought to do that then only. He plucked a rose from his garden. Riya shouted like hell and pushed him out of her house.  A gunshot sound was heard outside the house, followed by a trail of blood down the doorsteps. 

#spookiansclub #quotestitchers
#qsbm
#qsbmp65
#qsbmday3
#qsbmbonus3

Anil Sharma

🌚 IMAGE PROMPT 🌚 Collab on this Prompt and write a Horror Tale ☠️ Use the hashtag #scIP31 🌚 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #scimageprompt #imageprompt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
I will wait till the day I can forget you or the day you realize you cannot forget me.😈😈 🌚 IMAGE PROMPT 🌚

Collab on this Prompt and write a Horror Tale ☠️

Use the hashtag #scIP31 🌚

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #scimageprompt #imageprompt  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Ashish Thakur Akela'

दुख-दर्द में सर को झुकाये खड़ा था,
आँखों में, समन्दर डुबाये खड़ा था, 

ये ज़िन्दगी जिसके हवाले किया था,
शमशीर ख़ुद वो उठाये खड़ा था ।

शमशीर- तलवार

©Ashish Thakur Akela' #AloneInCity 
#imageprompt #prompt #Shayar #Shayari #fourliner #latest #Trending #Nojoto

Abundance

Apna time aayega ....

©dilo❤️ki mallika #FutureinThreewords#imageprompt#nojotoenglish#life