Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scimageprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scimageprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best sci fi and fantasy 2018, sci fi and fantasy, best sci fi graphic novels of all time, good new sci fi books, best sci fi short stories reddit,

• 25 Followers
  • 105 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

💀 Image Prompt 💀 Collab on this BG and write a horror Microtale/ Story/ Poetry etc of your choice 🖤 Must Use #scIP215 to let us discover your tales 🧟 #chitshorror #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #scimageprompt #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
He was my backbone. 
How could he suddenly desert me? 
I had to have him for dessert. 
I needed his bone, you see. 
His backbone is now in my safe custody. 
I chomp on it everyday with glee. 
I have ensured he shall 
remain forever with me. 
He is my backbone, I have nothing to fear, 
he is my forever, he will be my forever. 💀 Image Prompt 💀

Collab on this BG and write a horror Microtale/ Story/ Poetry etc of your choice 🖤

Must Use #scIP215 to let us discover your tales 🧟
#chitshorror

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #scimageprompt #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Image Prompt 🌚🖤 Collab on this BG and add on your spooky thoughts in form of Microtale/ Story/ Poem etc of your choice 🖤 Must Use #scIP205 to let us discover your tales 🧟 #chitshorror #spookiansclub yqsc horror #horrortales #scimageprompt #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
They said 'Take the bull by the horns'
She slashed the bull's head and 
putting it on her headless neck, 
stood admiring the horns.
It was a beautiful sight for the 
deadly ghosts but a ghastly 
sight for  the ghostly humans.
 Image Prompt 🌚🖤

Collab on this BG and add on your spooky thoughts in form of Microtale/ Story/ Poem etc of your choice 🖤

Must Use #scIP205 to let us discover your tales 🧟
#chitshorror
#spookiansclub yqsc #horror #horrortales #scimageprompt #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Chitra Iyer

🌚 Image Prompt 🌚 Collab on this Spooky BG and write a horror Microtale/Story/ Poetry etc of your choice 😌🖤 Must Use #scIP186 to let us discover your tales 🧟 #chitshorror #spookiansclub yqsc horror #horrortales #scimageprompt #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
Nothing is more spooky
than sitting on your
own corpse and enjoying
it's inertness that appears
so real. Hahaha. 
"Kya acting hai yaar. 
Marr gayi na chudail?" 
I speak to the corpse.
Did the corpse just wink?
 🌚 Image Prompt 🌚

Collab on this Spooky BG and write a horror Microtale/Story/ Poetry etc of your choice 😌🖤

Must Use #scIP186 to let us discover your tales 🧟
#chitshorror
#spookiansclub yqsc #horror #horrortales #scimageprompt #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this image prompt and write a horror tale🌚 Must use #scip185 to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #scimageprompt #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
In the darkest of the night
she stands all dressed in white
people say she is a lover of the night
She stands alone, walking over 
the waters as if enjoying their chill,
I once dared watch her, as her 
transparent frame disappeared 
somewhere up the hill.
She turned flashing me a cold smile, sending 
uncontrollable chills up my spine
I fled home and plonked on my 
settee, panting with fear
A knock on my door had me freezing in terror
A tap on my shoulder and I was  
soon shrieking in horror.
Oh! 'Twas only a lizard that had 
dropped on me and fallen down
Another nightmare? the lizard whispered.
She, the lover of the night had entered me 
I was knocking on my own door wondering 
where the hell I had disappeared.

Collab on this image prompt and write a horror tale🌚

Must use #scip185 to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #scimageprompt #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🌚 Collab Challenge 🌚 Invite your friends and spook YQ together 😌🖤 Let's see who could scare us the most 👹 Must Use #sctwincollab to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #scdualcollab #dualchallenge #scimageprompt #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The ghastly
serpent of desire
sizzles in my 
being, moving 
within me, hissing,
surfacing through
my mouth as I 
move my head in
a circular motion,
drinking the blood
I offer it, playing
with my lips and 
moaning your 
name in my ears.
I am unable to 
tame it, will you
taste it's fear and
remain it's pet
forever? Will you? 🌚 Collab Challenge 🌚

Invite your friends and spook YQ together 😌🖤
Let's see who could scare us the most 👹

Must Use #sctwincollab to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #scdualcollab #dualchallenge #scimageprompt  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Kissing an ass is a job only some know 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ 🦇 Image Prompt 🦇 Collab on this BG and write a horror Microtale/ Story/ Poetry etc of your choice 😌 Must Use #scIP182 to let us discover your tales 🧟 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #scimageprompt #horrortales

read more
The hooded one, obsessed with horses, was 
enamored by every blue eyed male and went 
all over town at the dead of night putting an 
enchanted halter over their heads to turn 
them into horses. In the morning the horses 
either had tousled mane or had plaits. If you 
spot any such horse, kiss them and they will 
become humans once again, said a kind spirit. 
Hey, you will, won't you? Kissing an ass is a job only some know 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

🦇 Image Prompt 🦇

Collab on this BG and write a horror Microtale/ Story/ Poetry etc of your choice 😌

Must Use #scIP182 to let us discover your tales 🧟

K Harsita

MEDOSA An interesting character from one of my favourite novel series. #scimageprompt #scmedusa #yqbaba #yqdidi #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortale Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
" MEDOSA "

They rises slowly,
without any hiss sound,
swinging in air to and fro
looks for prey, floating around.
Chill runs through blood
even when you read about,
cursed from years, she is,
try not to be at her whereabouts.
Her beauty is mysterious, 
you'll be standing stiffened.
Voice, that'll bound you
to listen her till the end.
Her word lures the mind
to look straight into her eyes.
So, just look at mine once,
surely, you will be surprised.  MEDOSA
An interesting character from one of my favourite novel series. 
#scimageprompt
 #scmedusa
#yqbaba #yqdidi #spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortale

K Harsita

While wandering on the street, I tried recapturing my memories. I stopped by a restaurant. I walked in, the life was something different, I thought I must have lived this life, which I definitely forgot about. Everybody was busy clinking plates with spoons. Nobody bothered to see me. Wait, not even that waiter. I called him, he took a glance around himself then walked away. Was I invisible or was I just getting ignored. Definitely not either of them. I found this girl, a little angel like appear #Dreams #yqbaba #spookiansclub #yqsc #scimageprompt #scIP23 #khchildhoodhorrorss #h_shortstories

read more
"did that person just walked right through you?"
She chuckled "it happens with ghosts. Doesn't it happen with you?
I gave an instance reply "no, never, wait, why would it happen with me?"
"because, you are a ghost..."
That little girl came to us, still laughing "did you eat your own skin when the waiter didn't take your order?"
That was the reason behind her laughing for which I was eagerly waiting for.
The girl pulled the lady's hand
"Is he the wish you asked for me
from the Death God
(full in caption) While wandering on the street, I tried recapturing my memories.
I stopped by a restaurant. I walked in, the life was something different, I thought I must have lived this life, which I definitely forgot about. Everybody was busy clinking plates with spoons. Nobody bothered to see me. Wait, not even that waiter. I called him, he took a glance around himself then walked away.
Was I invisible or was I just getting ignored. Definitely not either of them. I found this girl, a little angel like appear

K Harsita

Finally I was on my bed after a drink of "Goodbye" to the epilogue of past. I relaxed my eyes and took a deep breath and as I tried to let the breath out, she stopped holding my lungs and talked. My breath talked to me, "I am afraid, I think he has been stalking you. He found you. He is saying that the past is stinking and you may have chance to change the present but not the past. It stays as it is. I think you might don't want to take that smell in, so, let me stay in till that follower turns #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #scimageprompt #scIP12

read more
No matter how much I ponder, my acts in the past and in following days will always shackle me with " what if my negligence would be a reason of something bad happened to an innocent."
Living is a boon but Life is a chance. You may not get the kind of living you want but it offers you to make changes. 
Everybody gets it and this time I got it. Living all the bads behind, gradually wiping all the sins out
I entered into a new living as I still
had that tokan, tokan of life.
Wishing myself, my mind
will be able to fade out the
past memories filled with 
foolishness, rage, sorrow,
fragments of bliss that I
never wanted to have.
(rest in caption) Finally I was on my bed after a drink of "Goodbye" to the epilogue of past.
I relaxed my eyes and took a deep breath and as I tried to let the breath out, she stopped holding my lungs and talked.
My breath talked to me, 
"I am afraid, I think he has been stalking you. He found you.
He is saying that the past is stinking and you may have chance to change the present but not the past. It stays as it is.
I think you might don't want to take that smell in, so, let me stay in till that follower turns

K Harsita

Reposting some old poetry, childhood horrors. 😂 For more in lane #khchildhoodhorrorss Use the hashtag #scimageprompt to let us discover your tales ✔️ #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

read more
FOREVER NIGHTMARE

Whenever I close these eyes,
I find a rare world in sight.
An kid with a honed knife,
eyes taken from a killer kite.
His body was boneless
floating in air with swiftness.
Half fainted me after seeing that,
drifted towards my faded thought.
About a night of no faith,
my involvement in his cruel death.
I noticed him holding a letter,
with crimson ink on a black paper,
"Whatever you did, you have to say,
it worth your life, you have to pay."
In next instance he summoned his evil 
spirits to spear me up out of limits. 
My veins collapsed in lucid fear, and
now I am slaved to this nightmare. Reposting some old poetry, childhood horrors. 😂 
For more in lane #KHchildhoodhorrorss

Use the hashtag #scimageprompt to let us discover your tales ✔️

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification