Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dearshadow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dearshadow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, miss you dears meaning in malayalam, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Ashika Ashika

Welcome to the Day 23 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to shadow. #Dearshadow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Why people like you are so magical but doesn't trun up when I look back in need ? Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to shadow. #dearshadow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Vashist

#yolewrimo #letters to shadow #Dearshadow #YourQuoteAndMine #hide #hideandseek Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Shadow

read more
It's no good hiding behind me for a few hours
You'll have to face me in a while nevertheless

#YoLeWriMo  #letters to shadow #dearshadow #YourQuoteAndMine #hide #hideandseek
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #shadow

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 23 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to shadow. #Dearshadow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
be with me even in the darker phase of my life Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to shadow. #dearshadow #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Welcome to the Day 23 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to shadow. #Dearshadow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #Gulzar

read more
Stay with me all your life. Never let me refuse alone. And always have this shadow of mine on my family so I can take care of it.  Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #gulzar

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Today asked the shadow why do you walk with me?
He laughed and said, who is with you other than me?
as long as there was light
you stood with the rest
everyone left in the dark, along with you also left me. Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

مومن

read more
Dear Shadow, 
I'm in dark, 
and so scared to walk alone, 
as everyone left me;
I've no one to share
my pain & secrets
as I'm struggling to smile, 
and i need you to hug me;
Dear Shadow, 
hold my hands,
be with me forever, 
and I'm missing someone, 
who won't come; Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Doctor Selvaraj

read more
False friends are like  you. Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

pri

read more
Your shade is sorely 
needed by those who 
work in the scorching sun, 
If not all the time, 
then come for a few 
moments to reach the coolness, 
Give them relief from 
this scorching sun. Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Sandeep Suddarsi

Sometimes all those we have is our shadow to talk Welcome to the Day 23 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to shadow. #Dearshadow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ssdp

read more
Will you leave me alone on a deserted
sunny day as everyone did. Sometimes all those we have is our shadow to talk 

Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

#ssdp

Sandeep Suddarsi

Sometimes all those we have is our shadow to talk Welcome to the Day 23 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to shadow. #Dearshadow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ssdp

read more
Will you leave me alone on a deserted
sunny day as everyone did. Sometimes all those we have is our shadow to talk 

Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

#ssdp
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification