Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nationalparentsday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nationalparentsday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nation love quotes, kansingh ki nati, allegory represent the nation of french, visualizing the nation class 10, quotes on youth and nation building,

• 43 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rahul Sharma

वो शख़्स खुश होता रहा मेरी उड़ान से 
जिस शख़्स ने मुझको कभी उड़ना सिखाया था 
 #matapita #parents #parentsday #parentslove #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqthoughts #nationalparentsday

Monisha Biswas

It's #nationalparentsday today and here's a special collab for the day. #musingtime #awayfromparents Aptly named as Parents' Day, it is celebrated on the fourth Sunday of July every year. This year, Parents' Day in India is on 26 July. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Insecure,uncared, invaluable... It's #nationalparentsday today and here's a special collab for the day. #musingtime #awayfromparents  

Aptly named as Parents' Day, it is celebrated on the fourth Sunday of July every year. This year, Parents' Day in India is on 26 July. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mouni Kanna✍

It's #nationalparentsday today and here's a special collab for the day. #musingtime #awayfromparents Aptly named as Parents' Day, it is celebrated on the fourth Sunday of July every year. This year, Parents' Day in India is on 26 July. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Am no more to live alive.  It's #nationalparentsday today and here's a special collab for the day. #musingtime #awayfromparents  

Aptly named as Parents' Day, it is celebrated on the fourth Sunday of July every year. This year, Parents' Day in India is on 26 July. #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents Every year, the fourth Sunday in July is observed as National Parents' Day in the United States of America. The day is initiated to promote responsible parenting and encourage positive reinforcement by parents for children. #nationalparentsday Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My letter to you is a mere apology, a very inept write up of my feelings.. I opened my eyes in your arms.. Notwithstanding the years after that, I still feel I am a babe in your arms.. That warmth and care you bestowed has been with me always.. Today I too am a parent.. But only a poor copy of what you have been to me. 
Love you, 
Yours...  Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents 

Every year, the fourth Sunday in July is observed as National Parents' Day in the United States of America. The day is initiated to promote responsible parenting and encourage positive reinforcement by parents for children. #nationalparentsday

Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Away from happiness... It's #nationalparentsday today and here's a special collab for the day. #musingtime #awayfromparents  

Madhu Jain

read more
disrupted.  It's #nationalparentsday today and here's a special collab for the day. #musingtime #awayfromparents  

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents Every year, the fourth Sunday in July is observed as National Parents' Day in the United States of America. The day is initiated to promote responsible parenting and encourage positive reinforcement by parents for children. #nationalparentsday Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
THANKS AND GRATITUDE
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷 Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents 

Every year, the fourth Sunday in July is observed as National Parents' Day in the United States of America. The day is initiated to promote responsible parenting and encourage positive reinforcement by parents for children. #nationalparentsday

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATparentsspecial • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab on this National Parents' Day special BG with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #PARENTS #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #nationalparentsday

read more
यूँही नहीं मिलतें, सबसे गले इस दुनियां में 
हमारी महोब्बत के पहले हक़दार, मात-पिता हैं 
Happiee National Parents Day!!🌷🌷🌷🌷 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATparentsspecial
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab on this National Parents' Day special BG with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Anuj Jain

read more
Have you ever thought from the point of view of a child.
Stop being a parent for a moment and think like your child.
You will see that the child is intelligent to know what's right and what's not  and don't need your strictures and experience and expectations foisted upon him.
You let the child be a child first.
It's you who need to grow they better be children.
Ponder. Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents 

NY

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearparents • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab on this National Parents' Day special prompt with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #letters #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #nationalparentsday

read more
Everything is fine
             if,
you're with me OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearparents
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab on this National Parents' Day special prompt with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.
loader
Home
Explore
Events