Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best parenthood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best parenthood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about parenthood quotes and sayings, parenthood quotes, quotes on parenthood, parenthood movie, planned parenthood political donations,

• 25 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Riyana mokiya

❤️👍💪 Love you Parents 😱💯❤️ #PARENTS #parenting #Family #Kids love #children #baby #Education #momlife #parenthood #Poetry

read more
mute video

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire & write #BirthDay in 8 words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #parenthood

read more
The day when my parents
gained their parenthood Participate in this #rapidfire & write #birthday in 8 words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#parenthood

Bizz_are_ Soul

'My parents are 26 yrs old',said She.
When asked the reason, 
she replied, 'They became parents only after I was born'. #parenthood 
#reality 
#yqbaba #yqtales 
#yqbabaquotes

Sita Prasad

We keep telling our kids

One demand at a time will be fulfilled

Or they will get used to it.

We stand in front of God, 

our list never ends,

we vow to follow the rituals once the wish is fulfilled.

#kidslove #adulthood #parenthood

Anand Nagada

**LONG POST ALERT** " Listen, we are going to be Parents" When your mother shared this happy news,I was in a tensed-happy situation,a sudden shock of happiness had hit me! The excitement of welcoming the little one, the level of happiness was at its peak. Thoughts had started cooking up in mind whether it will be a boy or a girl or twins. Every Parent likes to know what they are going to be blessed with but; experiencing the journey of you coming to our life was worth to wait for. #yqbaba #parenthood #paidstory #thefirsttime #proudfatherofson

read more
The First Time... 

**LONG POST ALERT**

" Listen, we are going to be Parents"

When your mother shared this happy news,I was in a tensed-happy situation,a sudden shock of happiness had hit me! The excitement of welcoming the little one, the level of happiness was at its peak.

Thoughts had started cooking up in mind whether it will be a boy or a girl or twins. Every Parent likes to know what they are going to be blessed with but; experiencing the journey of you coming to our life was worth to wait for.

Mokshika

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification