Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best parenthood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best parenthood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about parenthood quotes and sayings, quotes on parenthood, parenthood quotes, parenthood movie, parenthood film,

• 25 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Riyana mokiya

❤️👍💪 Love you Parents 😱💯❤️ #PARENTS #parenting #Family #Kids love #children #baby #Education #momlife #parenthood #Poetry

read more

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire & write #BirthDay in 8 words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #parenthood

read more
The day when my parents
gained their parenthood Participate in this #rapidfire & write #birthday in 8 words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#parenthood

Bizz_are_ Soul

'My parents are 26 yrs old',said She.
When asked the reason, 
she replied, 'They became parents only after I was born'. #parenthood 
#reality 
#yqbaba #yqtales 
#yqbabaquotes

Sita Prasad

We keep telling our kids

One demand at a time will be fulfilled

Or they will get used to it.

We stand in front of God, 

our list never ends,

we vow to follow the rituals once the wish is fulfilled.

#kidslove #adulthood #parenthood

Anand Nagada

**LONG POST ALERT** " Listen, we are going to be Parents" When your mother shared this happy news,I was in a tensed-happy situation,a sudden shock of happiness had hit me! The excitement of welcoming the little one, the level of happiness was at its peak. Thoughts had started cooking up in mind whether it will be a boy or a girl or twins. Every Parent likes to know what they are going to be blessed with but; experiencing the journey of you coming to our life was worth to wait for. #yqbaba #parenthood #paidstory #thefirsttime #proudfatherofson

read more
The First Time... 

**LONG POST ALERT**

" Listen, we are going to be Parents"

When your mother shared this happy news,I was in a tensed-happy situation,a sudden shock of happiness had hit me! The excitement of welcoming the little one, the level of happiness was at its peak.

Thoughts had started cooking up in mind whether it will be a boy or a girl or twins. Every Parent likes to know what they are going to be blessed with but; experiencing the journey of you coming to our life was worth to wait for.

Mokshika

Anand Nagda

**LONG POST ALERT** " Listen, we are going to be Parents" When your mother shared this happy news,I was in a tensed-happy situation,a sudden shock of happiness had hit me! The excitement of welcoming the little one, the level of happiness was at its peak. Thoughts had started cooking up in mind whether it will be a boy or a girl or twins. Every Parent likes to know what they are going to be blessed with but; experiencing the journey of you coming to our life was worth to wait for. #yqbaba #parenthood #paidstory #thefirsttime #proudfatherofson

read more
The First Time... 

**LONG POST ALERT**

" Listen, we are going to be Parents"

When your mother shared this happy news,I was in a tensed-happy situation,a sudden shock of happiness had hit me! The excitement of welcoming the little one, the level of happiness was at its peak.

Thoughts had started cooking up in mind whether it will be a boy or a girl or twins. Every Parent likes to know what they are going to be blessed with but; experiencing the journey of you coming to our life was worth to wait for.

Adyasha Priyadarshini D

A Father-to-be's Diary...❤❤❤ When a baby is born a father is as equally happy as the mother. Many time he fails to express his feelings, but his feelings can not be compared to anything else. This is a tribute to all fathers. PC- Google #yqbaba #yqdidi #Yqbhaina #father #parenthood #Child

read more
Like the Sun 
illuminates the world in the morning,
You will become 
my life's sunshine. 

I will be lost 
in your tiny glittery eyes,
I too will cry my heart out 
with your cries.

Those baby steps which you will take holding my hand,
I will count them all,
My heart will be tore apart 
With your each and every fall.

With your pink little lips 
When you will call me DAD,
Then I will be on cloud nine
And will be dancing like a mad.

I promise you my child 
I will shower you with every happiness,
For every upcoming pits in your life 
I will become your harness. 

With your birth
I will be born again as a father,
I will bring to your grip
This world's all happiness and laughter. 

By having you along 
My family will be complete,
For a single smile of yours 
I can make everything defeat.  A Father-to-be's Diary...❤❤❤

When a baby is born a father is as equally happy as the mother. Many time he fails to express his feelings, but his feelings can not be compared to anything else. 
This is a tribute to all fathers. 
PC- Google 

#yqbaba #YQdidi #YQBhaina #father #parenthood #child

Miss xyz

Topic: Parenthood Nominated by Sumana MaSum 😍❤️ #pnppendemic #nomineeday22 #parenthood #pnpdaadid22 #yqbaba

read more
•Of parenthood and sacrifices•

They know the needs of a child
and that's why by gulping down
emotions, they show how the day shines.

They know how the cloud bursts 
but never promises rain to their 
child; they know what's right and 
what's wrong but choices make them 'correct'.

They hold the tears tight even in 
their weakest times, only to be 
the backbone of their child.

However, if being a parent is 
difficult, then being someone's 
hope is not. And if sacrificing is 
difficult, then being someone's youniverse is not.
 Topic: Parenthood

Nominated by Sumana  MaSum 😍❤️

#pnppendemic #nomineeday22 #parenthood #pnpdaadid22 #yqbaba

Vibha Katare

Let me feel your palms before they grow just like mine..
Let me feel your palms before you leave my finger to see the world alone..
Let me feel your palms before you start loosing the moist of  them to struggle hard in luck line game..
Let me feel your palms to give you assurance that I will never leave you...   #parenthood #mychild #letmefeelyourpalm #daughterlove #yqbaba #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification