Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tilltheshine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tilltheshine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you till the moon and back quotes, i will love you till the end quotes, love you till the end quotes, you were my crush till you said you love me, love you till the end lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Dr writes 4344

Do you? 💛 #tilltheshine #Searching #Dark

read more
I feel like  i am always searching for something, Some one.

©Dr writes 4344 Do you?  
💛
#tilltheshine #Searching 

#Dark

Dr writes 4344

He to God, dear god i want to Clear all my subject this year 

God replied: If you do hardwork then you wont fail,Believe in your self confedence 
Few months later Result came and he failed,got angry

complained it to god, dear god i red about 2 months day and night i really did hard work then why i failed.

To this god replied,  Dear my son i completely agree that you have studied a lot , but the thing is you are overconfident about that subject, that made you to fail.

©Dr writes 4344 💜 #tilltheshine #selfconfidence #dontbeoversmart 

#Thinking

Dr writes 4344

💖 #tilltheshine #Love Thoughts

read more
She said,Get out of my life i dont want you i am tired of you

He replied, Do you ever loved me in this 2 year relationship

She got angry, slapt him,only this much you understood me,you have dought on me. 

Then he said: My girl,i dont have dought on you,i was just checking that how much you love me.

She said, but how
He replied,when i asked you that question,you got angry and slapt me that means you love me a lot.

She smiled, and said only i love you, you don't

He smiled and said dear when you slapt me i didn't got angry and i didn't slap you back cz you are mine my girl
And he added, do you want anything more than this

She cried and hugged him tightly.

©Dr writes 4344 💖 #tilltheshine #Love 

#Thoughts

Dr writes 4344

From crying to go school to attending the last class of student life, this period was invaluable. Those classes, teachers, friends, and a lot of ...., a lot of things have changed but not memories. We didin't realize we were making memories, we only knew we were having fun, and if we start writing about student life, the book is not enough to write about our golden life memories, we all miss those golden days

©Dr writes 4344 💚 #tilltheshine #Memories #Student #studentlife #goldenlife #golden 

#Winter

Dr writes 4344

Until you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

©Dr writes 4344 #tilltheshine 

#Winter

Dr writes 4344

#tilltheshine 💚 #ujala

read more
Your quality of questions will determine the quality of your answers

©Dr writes 4344 #tilltheshine 💚

#ujala

Dr writes 4344

Soch badlo duniya badlegi..... 

Apki.

©Dr writes 4344 #tilltheshine #Change 
#Olympic2021

Dr writes 4344

आलोचना  अच्छी आलोचना करने से दीमाग हमेशा (Positive) रेहता है,बुरी आलोचना से दीमाग पर बुरा असर पडता है जीससे मनुष्य का दीमाकी संतुलना ना चाहते हुये भी बीगड जाती है,इस लीये हमेशा अच्छा सोचो और limit मे सोचो.

©Dr writes 4344 #tilltheshine
#thinkpositive 
#Criticisms

Dr writes 4344

मंजील से केहदो की अभी पँहुचा नही हु मै,मुश्कीले बहुत है पर रुका नही हु मै.

©Dr writes 4344 #tilltheshine #manjil #first_post #firstquote 
#Sawankamahina

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification