Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Decipher Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Decipher Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about decipher meaning in hindi, decipher meaning in english 210, decipher meaning in tamil 210, decipher meaning, decipher pronunciation 210,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Blue Butterfly

The straight and shortest path 
between two points, 
remains undeniably a straight line. 
But often, it is destined diagonally;
right across;
them, on either side !

2 points  #yqbaba #yourquote #metaphor #peppeboy #yqenglish #randomthought #decipher #challenge

Sourajita D

Pain sounds like. #painsoundslike #newwallpapers #sourajita #Decipher #tough #yqbaba #yqtales Feel free to collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Harsh Snehanshu

read more
Pain is an emotion undepichered until learned!  Pain sounds like. #painsoundslike #newwallpapers
#sourajita #decipher #tough #yqbaba #yqtales

Feel free to collab. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Harsh Snehanshu

Roohi Bhargava

Because you're a mystery, I want to decipher with every passing moment.  #mystery #decipher

Swapnil Agrawal

Thermodynamics enriched quote ❤️ with tadka of biology in upper line...... Hope you'll get it ......take time nd decipher the para's meaning...... You'll be amazed decoding the words in the writer stuff manner!!! #Thermodynamics love #Outstanding #professional #toughwords #Decipher #decipheringlove #maturity

read more
Scattered pages that they gave to me time to time were made for Stimuli of Oxytocin
But they forgot the fact that even my smallest particle never disobey the rule to react against endothermic currents via inbuilt reverse power "Exotherm" Thermodynamics enriched quote ❤️ with tadka of biology in upper line......
Hope you'll get it ......take time nd decipher the para's meaning...... You'll be amazed decoding the words in the writer stuff manner!!!
#thermodynamics #love #outstanding #professional #toughwords #decipher #decipheringlove #maturity

Sumeet Pathak

You and my secrets. 🖤🖤 PC- Pinterest #words#hide#Decipher#yqbaba #anamikaraj#collabwithana YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anamika Raj

read more
Your love for me is just like litmus ;
They tend to change
just upon meeting me.
And alas ! Convey which is usually inconvertible. You and my secrets. 🖤🖤
PC- Pinterest
#words#hide#decipher#yqbaba
#anamikaraj#collabwithana YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anamika Raj

Amit Jotwani

He lived comfortably 
in his aloneness, 
in those unachieved pauses 
which a frenzied world
could never decipher ;
rhythm to his languid life 
mimicking the soulful chords 
of a weeping guitar, 
yet reflecting joy in abundance. 

#alone #pauses #frenzy #world #decipher #languid #joy #abundance #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Diwa

random wordplay. #Heart #Decipher #Grasp #part #yqbaba

read more
heart,
one part 
of him,
i can't seem
to decipher.
so fluid, it is;
i can't seem
to fully grasp. random wordplay.

#heart #decipher #grasp #part #yqbaba

Saritha kothuri

What is love?? Write your own definition of love and let everyone know what you think of it. #openforcollab love #yqcollab #Decipher #common #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Reshab Agarwal

read more
Love encompasses emotional and mental states.. yet people use as libido and deceive What is love??
Write your own definition of love and let everyone know what you think of it.
#openforcollab
#love #yqcollab
#decipher #common
       #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Reshab Agarwal

Durga Kannan

Words and their secrets. 🖤🖤 "OPEN FOR COLLAB" PC- Pinterest #words#hide#Decipher#yqbaba #anamikaraj#collabwithana #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Silences are just like me
They hide a lot within them
They convey only what
You refuse to see Words and their secrets. 🖤🖤

"OPEN FOR COLLAB"

PC- Pinterest

#words#hide#decipher#yqbaba
#anamikaraj#collabwithana #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification