Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best holdyourhand Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best holdyourhand Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me trying to hold myself together, you really got a hold on me, tonight i might fall in love depending on how you hold me, dan bălan hold on love, just one positive thought in the morning can change your whole day,

• 18 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shree

When we meet,which is often a rare arrangements of stars,the universe intrigues and.... Everytime I hold your hand in the night, the stillness of the moment digs deep into my heart, shrinks itself so tiny and buries itself under the layers of time like a seed to germinate and bloom each and every minute when you're away. #a_journey_of_thoughts Shree #lovequotes #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #latenightquotes #holdyourhand

read more
the stillness of the moment digs deep into my heart, 
shrinks itself so tiny and 
buries itself under the layers of time 
like a seed to germinate and bloom 
each and every minute when you're away.

When we meet,which is often a rare arrangements of stars,the universe intrigues and.... Everytime I hold your hand in the night,
the stillness of the moment digs deep into my heart, 
shrinks itself so tiny and 
buries itself under the layers of time 
like a seed to germinate and bloom 
each and every minute when you're away.
#a_journey_of_thoughts
Shree

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyourhand #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I realised I am no more scared to lose you Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyourhand #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aahaan

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyourhand #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was incomplete but I felt Complete.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyourhand #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
i extend my gratitude for this life Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyourhand #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

यशवंत कुमार

कुछ खुशियाँ दुख लेकर आती हैं ।

जिन खुशियों की ख़ातिर सब बर्बाद हो जाए ।
खिलती हुई हंसी भी जलकर खाक़ हो जाए ।
न पड़े हम उनके पीछे अगर थोड़ी भी बुद्धि है
क्या जाने कब पानी छुयें और आग हो जाए ? #holdyourhand #wrongiswrong

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Your gentle touch ,
Soothes my worries.
A sense of protection,
as it carries.
Night smiles with,
Varied colours, so bright.
As  I hold your hands,
In my hand, every night. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyourhand #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monalisa Guje

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyourhand #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
I have a universal tour. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyourhand #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#monalisaguje #monagujequotes

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
I would wake up to realise it's a dream forever. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyourhand #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
I would wake up to realise it's a dream forever. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyourhand #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Trinayana Roy

#holdyourhand #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
it fills me with happiness and hope as I rejoice in the strength of our love which overcame all obstacles.  #holdyourhand #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification