Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Randommusings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Randommusings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about random meaning in hindi, dream life of rand mcnally, took the ball and ran with it, mara gaya bhai ran mein zainab jaye kaha lyrics, funny and random things to say,

• 15 Followers
  • 246 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anjali Vijay Shankar Prasad

mute video

twisha ray

mute video

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #Randommusings #horredy I am a bindaas ghost I drink blood with no hangover ever I hangout with ghosts of every religion I dance on corpses infected with corona I place the kiss of fear on humans of every gender #spookiansclub #chitshorror

read more
The ghost who tickles.. your fear bone

Hear it in the caption..  #yqbaba #randommusings
#horredy

I am a bindaas ghost
I drink blood with no hangover ever
I hangout with ghosts of every religion
I dance on corpses infected with corona
I place the kiss of fear on  humans of every gender

Anusha.P

mute video

Pratik Dasgupta

आइना देखने से अब डर सा लगता है
अक्श धुंधला सा और इंसान अनजाना है।

कसूर खरोंचों का है इतना समझ आता है
पर पता नहीं खरोंच आइने पे या दिल पे ज़्यादा है।।
 #randommusings #scratches #itches

Trinayana Roy

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Randommusings #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzsometimesfeel #trinayana

read more
like throwing caution to the wind. Travelling to distant places and creating new memories. With strangers who become friends by the time the journey is over.  Hello Resties!❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍

Do check out our pinned post😁

Trinayana Roy

Faraway there's peace where I hope to reach someday, where the cool night breeze acts as balm upon my frenzied mind.

#YQBaba #trinayana #randommusings #wcfarawaypeace #writersclub #wcwordoftheday

Trinayana Roy

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
the twinkling stars whispering to each other while the full moon plays hide and seek from amongst the clouds. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings

Trinayana Roy

I became aware of your presence in your absence. As you left you gifted this emptiness which refuses to be filled. But I am grateful for this invaluable gift that I nurture everyday.  #trinayana #randommusings #selfawareness #lifelessons #love #lifequotes #lovestory #lovequotes

Trinayana Roy

Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you spend time with yourself? #aboutme #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
the more I fall in love with my delicate scars and gaping wounds. Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you spend time with yourself? #aboutme #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification