Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firsttimewemet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firsttimewemet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nojawano ko guru ne fir bulaya hai lyrics, gifts to say i love you for the first time, koi nahin hai fir bhi hai mujhko, main jo sath tere hu fir tujhe hai kaisa gham, zindagi rahegi to fir milenge,

• 50 Followers
  • 52 Stories

सानू

The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to. Complete this prompt thinking of your loved one. #firsttimewemet #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we cry... Then we learn to smile.... The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to.

Complete this prompt thinking of your loved one. #firsttimewemet #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to. Complete this prompt thinking of your loved one. #firsttimewemet #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't want to remember that cursed moment The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to.

Complete this prompt thinking of your loved one. #firsttimewemet #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prachi shrivastava

read more
In office  The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to.

Ratan Singh Champawat

read more
....and we still keep meeting for the first time
♥️♥️♥️ The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to.

Bizz_are_ Soul

The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to. Complete this prompt thinking of your loved one. #firsttimewemet #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myinklings #mypassion #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes

read more
I never thought You would be my addiction.

(My ink and parchment) The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to.

#myinklings 
#mypassion 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

sanjay sheoran

The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to. Complete this prompt thinking of your loved one. #firsttimewemet #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with anamika thoughts #sheoranshayari keerti srivastava

read more
Love is like war !! 
easy to begin but 
very hard to stop...$$!!
 The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to.

Collaborating with anamika thoughts #sheoranshayari keerti srivastava

sanjay sheoran

The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to. Complete this prompt thinking of your loved one. #firsttimewemet #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sheoranshayari keerti srivastava

read more
I Avoided Many Things 
Only For you 
"In My Life" 
Don't Ever Make Me "Feel" 
For Why I Left All That...$$!!
 The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sheoranshayari keerti srivastava

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
 and last time when we met.
 Do you know the difference between them???

first time I am trying to understand you and last time I am crying on myself. The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to.

Raphael Suleiman

read more
It was like a set,
Oh that i had bet,
I loved the food we ate,
Oh that was the best date,
Loving you was my only fate,
I am glad you opened the gate,
Driving away all the insane hate,
Restoring in me sanity not being late,
Oh how wonderful my very best mate.

கவிதாயினி

read more
 After a long-distance conversation

I am ashamed of the first time

With fear and over loaded love  The first time we met, you were not used to writing on an app. Slowly, you got used to.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification