Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hans11 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hans11 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jina hai to hans ke jiyo, han theek hai, han fast and furious, han ga in, hans christian andersen my life as a fairy tale,

• 1 Followers
  • 463 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

hansmeet kour

If you want to find me, find me here. If you want to know me, enquire here. If you want to examine me, test me here. This is my identity. This is who I am, what I think. This is my place. My safe zone. My secure area. #hans11 #yourquote #latenightquotes #writersofinstagram #midnightthoughts #MyThoughts

read more
Ink_vocals— % & If you want to find me, find me here. If you want to know me, enquire here. If you want to examine me, test me here. This is my identity. This is who I am, what I think. This is my place. My safe zone. My secure area.

#hans11 #yourquote #latenightquotes #writersofinstagram #midnightthoughts #mythoughts

hansmeet kour

Bhram.... Delusions. #hans11 #delusion #yourquotedidi

read more
Tere hone se tu nhi tha..
Mere hone se tu tha..
Ab jab mein nhi to tu kahan
Ae Dil, chal ab Haqeeqat mein Laut aa...!! Bhram.... Delusions.
#hans11 #delusion #yourquotedidi

hansmeet kour

Love is an expression. It should reach its destination. What else is it required for if not for healing souls. #hans11 #Newquote #newbeginning #yourquote #restzone love

read more
If your love isn't making them fall for themselves, 
it's incomplete. Love is an expression. It should reach its destination. What else is it required for if not for healing souls. 
#hans11 #newquote #newbeginning #yourquote #restzone #love

hansmeet kour

Especially jab Nasha unki aankhon mein ho. #hans11 #yourquote #yourquotedidi #Nasha #chai #chailover

read more
When you are in love with a chai lover:

Tumhe ik pyali ka nasha hai,
Hum do pyali mein dhoobe hai.
Tum labb se chu kar dekho to,
Yahan lut jaane k mansoobe hai. Especially jab Nasha unki aankhon mein ho.
#hans11 #yourquote #yourquotedidi #nasha #chai #chailover

hansmeet kour

If you ask me, I would always choose intentions, efforts and perseverance. #hans11 #yourquote #yourquotebaba

read more
The whole concept of mannerism is taught wrong. 
It asks for fake gestures and shallow and hollow conversations that prepare you to fit in the town of clowns flaunting formalities. 
It is not bothered about what's not said and meant but appreciates every bogus apology that touched ears but not heart. It evaluates the final show neglecting the millions of tiny efforts which could or couldn't meet the standards of this illusionist.
Instead of appreciating meaningless words I wish it could teach the power of silence, worth of intentions and warmth of conscience. If you ask me, I would always choose intentions, efforts and perseverance. 
#hans11 #yourquote #yourquotebaba

hansmeet kour

Ek shaks ne ek shaks ki shaksiyat hi badal dhaali
Es badlaav ka badla bhala kis badle se hoga? #hans11 #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi

hansmeet kour

To love is human. To err is human. What creates difference is how one manages. #hans11 love #brokenheart #sadquotes #yourquote #yourquotebaba

read more
Love can make you cry but would never leave you teary. 
Love can hurt you but would never leave you with open wound. 
Love will have an ego but would never leave you unheard.   
Love can be rude but would always look up to you.
Love can create doubts but would never leave you unanswered. 
Love is not what people say, love is what they make you feel. If they love, they will make sure you feel it as well. If they don't, your body may have love marks but soul would remain untouched and indifferent forever. To love is human. To err is human. What creates difference is how one manages.
#hans11 #love #brokenheart #sadquotes #yourquote #yourquotebaba

hansmeet kour

Wet eyes are really powerful. They are strength. They are peace. They blur what's not needed.  #weteyes #yourquote #yourquotebaba #pennpopcorn #restzone #hans11

hansmeet kour

Woh pyaar pyaar kahan jismein izzat nhi. #hans11 #Pyar #izzat #yourquote #yourquotedidi

read more
Jo na chal sake tu saath sir uthae,
Nazrein jhuka, dil ki dehleez paar na kar. Woh pyaar pyaar kahan jismein izzat nhi. 
#hans11 #pyar #izzat #yourquote #yourquotedidi

hansmeet kour

Ab ki baar to guzar hi jana. #hans11 # waqt #thehraav #yourquote #yourquotedidi

read more
Suna hai waqt phir laut aaya hai
Sambhalna... Ab ki bar bin guzre na jae. Ab ki baar to guzar hi jana.
#hans11 # waqt #thehraav #yourquote #yourquotedidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification