Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Eightyeighthquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Eightyeighthquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love pieces of eight, eighth waste considered in lean is, eighth schedule of the indian constitution, eighth type of waste is, eighth wonder of the world,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Shivam Soni

, बस चार कदम आगे बढ़ और देख मंजिल सामने ही खड़ी है। समझता हूं में बहुत थकावट होती है, पर सब कुछ छोड़कर बस आगे बढ़ता जा और हौसला मत खो, क्योंकि जिसके कदम स्थिर नहीं होते उसे मंजिल तक पहुंचने का रास्ता नहीं मिलता और जो मन्न से चित्त होता है उसे हिमालय भी छोटा लगता है। अगर हौसला बरकरार है तो समझ कि तेरे क़दमों में आ गई है तेरी मंजिल। #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #motivation #inspirationalquotes #destination #manzil #sundaymornings #eightyeighthquote

Vedika

#Eightyeighthquote life love #Friendship #brokenbutbeautiful #randomthoughts #randomfeelings Isn't it true? Do we not ever sacrifice ourselves one way or another to keep someone else safe? Protected? Loved? Do we not try to be there for someone when actually we need someone to be there for us? Do we not..... Forget it. But what do you have in mind regarding this? P. S. :– The thoughts are originally mine, but my sister ( Janhavi Jain) is my editor. All time favourite.

read more
People say:
break-up hurts,
one-sided love hurts,
broken friendship hurts,
feeling lonely all the time hurts,
death of someone dear to you hurts;
and many more.
And I agree with each of them, but —
Have you ever seen yourself falling apart
into pieces not a single time but again and again.
But just not tell anyone because you just don't want to bother them even though they know you but because
you just try to hold someone else together? #eightyeighthquote #life #love #friendship #brokenbutbeautiful #randomthoughts #randomfeelings 

Isn't it true?
Do we not ever sacrifice ourselves one way or another to keep someone else safe? Protected? Loved?
Do we not try to be there for someone when actually we need someone to be there for us?
Do we not..... Forget it. But what do you have in mind regarding this?

P. S. :– The thoughts are originally mine, but my sister ( Janhavi Jain) is my editor. All time favourite.

𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝

"Nights without you are silent, hours without you are crazy, days without you are lonely. And minutes and seconds without you becomes countless. If there is something special in life is only with you, not without you." #eightyeighthquote#LifeInspiringQuotes_#SecretPen_2544

Dr.Deepankar das

"The best way to work is the way that works best for you." #eightyeighthquote #drergo #ergonomics #posture #quoteoftheday #quote #drdeepankar #life

Deepanjali Patel (DAMS)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATतुमवोमौसम • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #Eightyeighthquote

read more
जो वक्त-बेवक्त कभी भी 
बदल जाया करते हो...  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATतुमवोमौसम 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Collab with your soulful words.✨  

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Sanjeev Kumar

मुझसे दूर होने का कारण नहीं मिल रहा था तुम्हे।
मैने उसमे भी तेरा सहयोग किया।
मुझसे बात न करने का बहाना चाहिए था तुम्हे।
मैने उसमे भी तेरा सहयोग किया।
हर कदम पर फैसले तेरी जरूरत के अनुसार लिया।
प्यार नही किया तो और क्या किया?

©Sanjeev Kumar #Eightyeighthquote #FutureGuidanceInfo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification