tags

Best information Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

100 Stories- Find the Best information Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about information about life, writers information, bahinabai chaudhari information in marathi language.

• 20 Followers
  • 100 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"2 Years of Nojoto Endless challenges are clear proof of lack of information displayed consistently. No one is created to carry problems and difficulties for a life time. It is only on a personal ground that one can carry it for a life long. It is your responsibility to discover relevant information that is peculiar to the challenges you are experiencing, in order not to end up in the same manner of failure that others have ended up in."

2 Years of Nojoto Endless challenges are clear proof of lack of information displayed consistently. No one is created to carry problems and difficulties for a life time. It is only on a personal ground that one can carry it for a life long. It is your responsibility to discover relevant information that is peculiar to the challenges you are experiencing, in order not to end up in the same manner of failure that others have ended up in.

#fearless_lines #nojotoquote #nojotoapp #quoteoftheday

30 Love

"सराफत से पेश आइए जनाब ए Nojoto ka सफ़र है।।। यहा तहज़ीब और नज़ाकत का कानून बना है।।"

सराफत से पेश आइए जनाब ए 
Nojoto  ka  सफ़र है।।।
यहा तहज़ीब और नज़ाकत का कानून बना है।।

Nojoto rules 😊 #Nojoto#RESPECT#self_knowledge#information#Fun#Memes#

53 Love

WHEN I MET A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM SIR #Nojoto #Nojotoenglish #TST #kalakaksh

When we meet your idol or role model, how does that feel ?

Mahavir Mandir, Patna organized an interview based examination in 2005 in which I secured 1st rank.
I was still a student but in December,2005 we got an information that A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Sir will come at the end of that month at Mahavir Cancer Sansthan, Patna. I was very happy after got that information. I knew a lot about him but he wasn't my idol because I didn't know what it meant.
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Sir came for the inauguration of the Paediatric Ward of the Mahavir Cancer Sansthan .
Firstly he met with some children who were vitiated from cancer and then met with us. When I shook hands with him, I felt proud on myself because that was the hand of a missile man or the president which was in my hand .
After the events, they went on to the stage where politicians like honourable Nitish Kumar , Buta Singh and many others were present.
He was giving speech but I didn't understand his speech so pestered my teacher to explain it .
That was really an amazing experience.
I accepted him as a role model after the meeting.
We all knew that year 2015 was an undesirable year when he left us and same year also my grandfather left me .
I miss him a lot and I found solace in reading his books .
You are not with me physically but you are present in my thoughts.
You are with me because your thoughts are blowing in my mind and helping with the journey called " LIFE ."

23 Love