Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itssakchhi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itssakchhi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i its my life, true love finds its way, its my love story songs, amoeba digest its food in the, i its been a while meaning,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sakchhi(Shivaya)

Recreation of lines by #vilen in #saavan song😊 Tadkaa of love angle bymesakchhi ❤️ Love #itssakchhi #कलमसाक्षी #lovetaj #लव

read more
दूर कहीं एक बस्ती में,  
दो दिए जलते थे,
प्यार कि उस लौ को, 
धर्म कि बाड़ ने बुझा दिया। 
जीते जी उस मासूम रिश्ते को दफ़न कर दिया।

©Sakchhi(Shivaya) Recreation of lines by #vilen in #saavan song😊
Tadkaa of love angle by#mesakchhi ❤️
#Love #itssakchhi #कलमसाक्षी

#lovetaj

Sakchhi(Shivaya)

HE REMEMBERS HER PRESENCE,
IN HER ABSENCE..

©Sakchhi(Shivaya) #mesakchhi #itssakchhi #Quote #Love #oneliner

Sakchhi(Shivaya)

💫BONSAI💫 Done with too many people about me giving lectures, I won't allow snatch any longer my raptures, In this world of boom, For me is there any room! I'm filled with bonsai, #Poetry #Earth #Pollution #Englishpoetry #itssakchhi #mesakchhi

read more
POEM IN CAPTIONS 👇

©Sakchhi(Shivaya) 💫BONSAI💫

Done with too many people about me giving lectures,
I won't allow snatch any longer my raptures,
In this world of boom,
For me is there any room!

I'm filled with bonsai,

Sakchhi(Shivaya)

Lets respect every 
creation of God.

©Sakchhi(Shivaya) #thirdgender #poem #itssakchhi #Englishpoetry

Sakchhi(Shivaya)

💫OPEN & SHUT💫 With big dreams in my eye, I bid my mother a good bye. She was sad and her eyes were jewelled with pearls of tear, I was also breaking but a fake smile on my face I had to wear. #Poetry #Englishpoetry #Ragging #Bullying #itssakchhi

read more
POEM IN CAPTION👇

©Sakchhi(Shivaya) 💫OPEN & SHUT💫

With big dreams in my eye,
I bid my mother a good bye.

She was sad and her eyes were jewelled with pearls of tear,
I was also breaking but a fake smile on my face I had to wear.

Sakchhi(Shivaya)

VINAYAKI If there is any other incident after 'Nirbhaya' which took off my belief from humanity it's 'Vinayaki'. The 15 year old elephant and her unborn 2 month child where 'fed' firecracker stuffed Pineapple in Mallapur. This broke her lower jaw to get some relief she stayed in the river Velliyar for Four days but all in vain! She couldn't eat for Four days and Ultimately Death relieved her of all her pain. I think there was no other incident cruel than this. 💫VINAYAKI💫 To the lush green for #Poetry #Animals #kill #Englishpoetry #yourquotebaba #animelove #itssakchhi #mesakchhi

read more
💫 VINAYAKI 💫
Poem in Captions

©Sakchhi(Shivaya) VINAYAKI

If there is any other incident after 'Nirbhaya' which took off my belief from humanity it's 'Vinayaki'. The 15 year old elephant and her unborn 2 month child where 'fed' firecracker stuffed Pineapple in Mallapur. This broke her lower jaw to get some relief she stayed in the river Velliyar for Four days but all in vain! She couldn't eat for Four days and Ultimately Death relieved her of all her pain.
I think there was no other incident cruel than this.

💫VINAYAKI💫

To the lush green for

Sakchhi(Shivaya)

#India #IndianArmy Story of a #kashmiri who was reported missing ended up in terrorist Camps and trained so good (in killing innocent people) that was named the Hizb-ul commander in chief! He drove #KashmiriPandits out of their homelands. Just when he thought his terror would rule Kashmir our Army heroes took him down! That self-proclaimed lion turned out to be a Vulture pleading for life after taking so many! That coward tried to escape but his karma slay him! #itssakchhi #mesakchhi terroris #Poetry #terrorism

read more
POEM IN CAPTIONS😊

©Sakchhi(Shivaya) #india #indianarmy  Story of a #kashmiri who was reported missing ended up in terrorist Camps and trained so good (in killing innocent people) that was named the Hizb-ul commander in chief! He drove #kashmiripandits out of their homelands. Just when he thought his terror would rule Kashmir our Army heroes took him down! That self-proclaimed lion turned out to be a Vulture pleading for life after taking so many! That coward tried to escape but his karma slay him! 
#itssakchhi #mesakchhi #terroris

Sakchhi(Shivaya)

क्या पता उन बीहड़ों में गुलिस्ता मिल जाता,
तुमने कभी ढूंढने कि "कोशिश ही नहीं की",
क्या पता इन काटों के ऊपर गुलाब खिल जाता,
तुमने एक बार भी सिंचने कि "कोशिश ही नहीं की",
क्या पता उस बिखरे रिश्ते में फिर से खुशी मिल जाती,
एक बार भी तुमने समझने कि "कोशिश ही नहीं की"।

©Sakchhi(Shivaya) #कलमसाक्षी #itssakchhi #koshish #poem #hindi_poetry

Sakchhi(Shivaya)

Girl painted an idol black, 
Idol became Godess and was worshipped. 
Godess endowed her complexion to the girl,
She was mocked.

©Sakchhi(Shivaya) #itssakchhi #mesakchhi #racism #girl #discrimination

Sakchhi(Shivaya)

💫CHOKED💫 Living without the one I could have never imagined a life, Yes! In late twenties I lost my wife. I'm though not alone, Her two pieces with me too mourn. One's my Angel with dimples of my gone lover, #Dark #poem #PARENTS #mystery #suspense #itssakchhi #sakchhipensencounter

read more
A PAINFUL MURDER MYSTERY 👇

©Sakchhi(Shivaya) 💫CHOKED💫

Living without the one I could have never imagined a life,
Yes! In late twenties I lost my wife.
I'm though not alone,
Her two pieces with me too mourn.

One's my Angel with dimples of my gone lover,
loader
Home
Explore
Events