Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontdeserve Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontdeserve Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about don t wanna fall in love song, dont give up on me, don t interfere in others life quotes, you don t deserve me quotes, dont be shy my honey,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Preethi Kishore Babu

Bindu Manchikalapudi

#Bindu #b love life #you #dontdeserve #happyme

read more
You don't deserve me!

While crying for the whole night and wiping my own tears,
I remembered every promise you made and every cute moment.
How foolishly I used to believe your excuses and let go of your mistakes! 
You are not worth my tears!

I used to run away from the meetings, break down frequently, laugh when everyone was quiet,
I realized how abnormal I become after our separation.
It was my mistake that I've taken that bond too seriously.
You don't deserve all this love!

When I look at myself in the mirror, I used to feel some part of mine is missing.
I felt incomplete. So I was scared to go in front of the mirror.
But today when I accidentally saw myself, I felt confident.
You don't deserve the "happy-me"!

I know I was chasing you with no hope and begging for love.
I wish I hadn't allowed you to break my heart every damn time.
Finally, I decided to choose myself in all ups and downs.
You don't deserve me! You don't deserve me! #bindu #B #love #life #you #dontdeserve #happyme

cloud33

#yqbaba #yqdidi #merikalamse #yqhindiurdu #yqhindi #golddiggergirls #dontdeserve #purelove, to those gold diggers, who ain't deserve love.

read more
बुजदिली है उन औरतों की जिन्हें प्यार 
सिर्फ़ दौलत का तराजू सा दिखता है, 
प्यार की शान भी है कुछ औरतें, 
जिन्हें बिगड़ते हालात मेें भी 
हिम्मत का सैलाब बांधना आता है  #yqbaba #yqdidi #merikalamse #yqhindiurdu #yqhindi #golddiggergirls #dontdeserve #purelove, to those gold diggers, who ain't deserve love.

Shweta Gupta

Words cold have been better , I guess. But unable to find those for now. #Leave #dontexpect #dump #quoteliners #leavethem #dontdeserve #yqbaba #FriendInNeed

read more
When someone leave you when you need them the most then before anything else leave that company for ever. Words cold have been better , I guess. But unable to find those for now.
#leave #dontexpect  #dump #quoteliners #leavethem #dontdeserve #yqbaba #friendinneed

Shweta Gupta

Then don't rush behind them to show your care, accept it that they don't deserve it. Let them be. #selfrespect #Care #Deserve #enlightenment #quoteliners #dontdeserve #thatmoment #yqbaba

read more
That moment of enlightenment when you get to understand that they don't deserve your care anymore. Then don't rush behind them to show your care, accept it that they don't deserve it. Let them be.
#selfrespect #care #deserve #enlightenment #quoteliners #dontdeserve #thatmoment #yqbaba

Shweta Gupta

Every statement doesn't deserve a reply, one should not give importance to the things which doesn't matter. #Deserve #dontdeserve #reply #Statement #yqbaba #oneliners #quoteliners

read more
Every statement doesn't deserve a reply Every statement doesn't deserve a reply, one should not give importance to the things which doesn't matter.
#deserve  #dontdeserve #reply #statement #yqbaba #oneliners #quoteliners

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification