Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LetsDiscuss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LetsDiscuss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lets fall in love for the night, text app that lets you choose your own number, lets talk about love, dear stress lets break up quotes, lets break up quotes,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Minaz Memon

How can we #BeatPlasticPollution to Save our Environment🌏?
Let Discuss about it, your response really matters🙌🏻
#LetsDiscuss #UNV_India #WorldEnvironmentDay #BeatPlasticPollution 
#विश्वपर्यावरणदिवस #SDG15 #SDG14 #WED2018 #UNV_India #WED2018 #LetsDiscuss
#Beatplasticpollution

Hemalatha G

No. 1: If we ever cross paths in future, I bet you'll see me crushing a handful of my own t-shirt to dust at the sight of you. Placing one plan over the other, I'll crumble all the images and series of memories we gifted eachother accidentally. No. 2: If I ever come shouting "Muflia! Muflia!", please set aside the ceramic bowls, scriptures and sculptures. My forehead might hit yours; I'll create a scene as if nothing happened. You then, make it a point to leave as fast as you can, before I turn #yqbaba #Ewwww #LetsDiscuss #listorletter

read more
Not all letters are readable. 
Not all lists are understandable. No. 1:
If we ever cross paths in future, I bet you'll see me crushing a handful of my own t-shirt to dust at the sight of you. Placing one plan over the other, I'll crumble all the images and series of memories we gifted eachother accidentally.

No. 2:
If I ever come shouting "Muflia! Muflia!", please set aside the ceramic bowls, scriptures and sculptures. My forehead might hit yours; I'll create a scene as if nothing happened. You then, make it a point to leave as fast as you can, before I turn

Komal Sharma Gupta

There is a clock tower in Presentation Convent, Srinagar, which is said to be haunted. When we were in school way back,no one was allowed to go up the last flight of steps. Barriers had been put up.Of course there were the daring students who went there,while we, the quiet ones formed a mystery solving club much like Nancy Drew and her friends.Many afternoon recess breaks were spent solving the mystery of what had happened and spying on any movement of the ghosts in the clock tower from afar! Anything we found out about the history of that tower only added to its allure of it being a haunted place. Someone supposedly died up there,and walked the stairs up and down!! Now that I think about it, maybe the barriers were for the students safety, and the ghost stories ,only a myth that grew larger with time!! Clock tower.
#yqbookclub #tejaswiniaura #stories #ghosts #schoolmemories  #yqtales #letsdiscuss #backtoroots    

Image credit jandknow.com

SHWETA DAYAL SRIVASTAVA

#LetsDiscuss Comedy #nojotohindi #artistan Shivam Pandey SumitGaurav2005 M. Acharya sana saadgi Sanju Singh Shweta Srivastava Gargi n my all nojoto family members 😊

read more

Nojoto Hindi (नोजोटो हिंदी)

शेयर करें वीडियो #LetsDiscuss के साथ #MeriChaupal #विचार

read more

Nojoto English

Share your video using #LetsDiscuss #MeriChaupal Saad Ahmad ( سعد احمد )

read more

Saad Ahmad ( سعد احمد )

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification