Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best listorletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best listorletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jagjit singh songs list, oggy and the cockroaches episode list, jagjit singh all songs list, list of stds and their symptoms 10, 90s romantic hindi songs list,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

No. 1: If we ever cross paths in future, I bet you'll see me crushing a handful of my own t-shirt to dust at the sight of you. Placing one plan over the other, I'll crumble all the images and series of memories we gifted eachother accidentally. No. 2: If I ever come shouting "Muflia! Muflia!", please set aside the ceramic bowls, scriptures and sculptures. My forehead might hit yours; I'll create a scene as if nothing happened. You then, make it a point to leave as fast as you can, before I turn #yqbaba #Ewwww #LetsDiscuss #listorletter

read more
Not all letters are readable. 
Not all lists are understandable. No. 1:
If we ever cross paths in future, I bet you'll see me crushing a handful of my own t-shirt to dust at the sight of you. Placing one plan over the other, I'll crumble all the images and series of memories we gifted eachother accidentally.

No. 2:
If I ever come shouting "Muflia! Muflia!", please set aside the ceramic bowls, scriptures and sculptures. My forehead might hit yours; I'll create a scene as if nothing happened. You then, make it a point to leave as fast as you can, before I turn

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification