Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best idiomoftheday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best idiomoftheday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to cry wolf idiom sentence, to cry wolf idiom, idi naa love story naa songs, nipped in the bud idiom meaning, idi naa love story songs,

• 3 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Hoori Nadir

She was perplexed feeling out of the frying pan into the fire when only one tree left in the yard to cut and sell wood...
And kids hungry back home✍ #YQIoTD#yqtales#yqbaba#frying#tree#idiomoftheday#inspiration#quoteoftheday#twg#wordswag

Follow more such writings
Hoorizaki your quote

Allan Andrews

Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿 #winwinlearnidiom #yqbaba #yqdidi #idiomoftheday #thoughtoftheday #lifequotes #foryoupage #oneliner

read more

Always a bridesmaid and never a bride: to never fulfill your ambition; always second best.

Example: My cousin took part in the election, and lost again. She is always a bridesmaid, never a bride. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿
#winwinlearnidiom #yqbaba #yqdidi #idiomoftheday #thoughtoftheday #lifequotes   #foryoupage  #oneliner

Allan Andrews

Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿 #winwinlearnidiom #yqbaba #yqdidi #idiomoftheday #thoughtoftheday #lifequotes #foryoupage #oneliner

read more

All thumbs: to be very clumsy and awkward when it comes to working with one's hands.

Example: I asked Priya to thread the needle, but she couldn't. She's all thumbs today. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿
#winwinlearnidiom #yqbaba #yqdidi #idiomoftheday #thoughtoftheday #lifequotes   #foryoupage  #oneliner

Allan Andrews

read more

All hell broke loose: pandemonium, a situation that is completely out of control.

Example: When the students were told that their demands would not be met, all hell broke loose. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

All EARS: eager to listen to what someone has to say.

Example: Tell me everything that happened at the party. I'm all ears. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

A lick and a promise: To do something half - heartedly.

Example: Every morning I put on my uniform, give my shoes a lick and a promise and rush to school. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

Albatross around the neck: An annoying burden.

Example: The failed project has become an albatross around Sunila's neck. Her boss rejects all her new proposals without even looking at them. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

Add insult to injury: To make a situation that is already bad into worse.

Example: My car broke down in the middle of nowhere, then, to add insult to injury, it started to rain. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

Adam's ale: water

Example: I don't have any soft drinks. Would you be interested in Adam's ale?

Orgin: The only drink that Adam and Eve had available to them was water. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿

Allan Andrews

read more

Across the board:🌟 a rule or a policy that will affect everyone; something that will be applied uniformly.

Example: The chairman said there would be a salary increase across the board. Let's learn together 🙂🎩💚🌿🕊️🌝🎩🌿💚🌿
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification