Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqwritersclub Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqwritersclub Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 100 Followers
  • 558 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

RRuchi Nayyar

mute video

RRuchi Nayyar

mute video

Saket Shindikar

Friendship Starts With 
A Third Person Singular Pronoun,
And Built-up With 
A First Person Singular 'Nick' Nouns.
 #life #love #yqwritersclub #yqbaba #yqmuse #friendship #nostalgia #memories

Saket Shindikar

The Cheesy Proposals are Always Managed By Replying,
"You Deserve Butter." #proposeday #life #love #inspiration #philosophy #friendship #bittertruth #yqwritersclub

Saket Shindikar

Friendship Starts With 
A Third Person Singular Pronoun,
And Built-up With 
A First Person Singular 'Nick' Nouns.
 #life #love #yqwritersclub #yqbaba #yqmuse #friendship #nostalgia #memories

Saket Shindikar

The Cheesy Proposals are Always Managed By Replying,
"You Deserve Butter." #proposeday #life #love #inspiration #philosophy #friendship #bittertruth #yqwritersclub

Bliss Rosetta

One last call. A timid beep. An agonizing wind. And some sympathetic wind rustling. Who knew heartbreaks could be so poetic? The pain numbing the December frost, the hazy view overshadowing the midday sun overhead, the traffic ebbing away into a distance out of sight, blarring horns like a queen's parade running late. But all that echoed in my mind were your words. "We're over. I won't say it's me. I won't say it's totally you. It's us. Together. Like we promised that day." That day... when yo #HeartBreak #yqbaba #yqdidi #newwritersclub #yqwritersclub #bliss_tells_tales #wcunheardstories

read more
     One last call. A timid beep. An agonizing wind. And some sympathetic wind rustling. Who knew heartbreaks could be so poetic? The pain numbing the December frost, the hazy view overshadowing the midday sun overhead, the traffic ebbing away into a distance out of sight, blarring horns like a queen's parade running late. But all that echoed in my mind were your words.

"We're over. I won't say it's me. I won't say it's totally you. It's us. Together. Like we promised that day."

That day... when yo

Ajay Sharma

हमारी सारी अच्छी बातों को भूलकर लोग हमारी एक बुराई को बस याद रखतें हैं। #नकाब
#बदलते_चेहरे
#दुनिया
#yqlifequotes
#yqwritersclub
#yqdidi
#yqhindi
 #yourquoteandmine

Chitra Iyer

Here's a night collab challenge from your very own #yqwritersclub. Let us know what you think. :) #yqbaba #yqwc #wclovevisits #newwritersclub #writersclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Writers Club

read more
you in the sunset of your life and brings with it a new sunrise, 
walk it to it's home..in your heart, 
treasure it like you would your youth, and 
lie comforted in it's welcome embrace.
It's not often that you get visitors whom you wish to make your own and never let go.
 Here's a night collab challenge from your very own #YQWritersClub. Let us know what you think. :)

#yqbaba #yqwc #wclovevisits #newwritersclub #writersclub
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Writers Club

Mahima Jain

What is #writing for you? #musingtime #WritingForMe #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqwritings #yqwritersclub

read more
-Motivation 
-Positivity
-Express my Feelings What is #writing for you? #musingtime #writingforme #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #yqwritings #yqwritersclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification