Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Fitso Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Fitso Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about your hand fits in mine quotes, hissy fit in a sentence, keeping fit and healthy quotes, quotes on being healthy and fit, staying fit and healthy quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Miss Kamlani

#LameLimerick #Fitso # 2nd challenge of the day #yqbaba. Lime Rick is a five line poetry form where 1st 2nd and 5th line words and that of 3rd and 4th line rhyme with each other...

read more
God, what is your best creation?
People asking me in every nation,
I said, " Your soul & body";
That is hardly cared by anybody,
Leading it towards destruction. #lamelimerick #fitso # 2nd challenge of the day #yqbaba. 

Lime Rick is a five line poetry form where 1st 2nd and 5th line words and that of 3rd and 4th line rhyme with each other...

Ayushi Dauneriya

Just for fun. #yqbaba #Fitso

read more
FITSO - An app that will help you in your journey from being a fatso to fitso.  Just for fun. #YQBaba #fitso

Pratik Dasgupta

#Fitso

read more
Fitness does get Personal!  #FITSO

Pratik Dasgupta

#Fitso #yqbaba

read more
Stay fit, with the choice of wit. #FITSO #YQBaba

Bharath Nandibhatla

Fitso: We stay through your 'thick and thin'. #FITSO #YQBaba #Tagline

Ashi Meer

"I'll be me" #Ticket#yqbaba#yqdidi#Fitso#

read more
Dwell not in the city where you are asked to pay for a ticket to enter your own heart. 
Break free from those ill habits that have rented a room for free in your precious life.
Fly; higher and higher, and do not look down or up, neither left nor right, 
Trust your instincts and you'll reach there where freedom will raise you up to bring out the best in you and you will no longer have to be worried about buying a ticket to enter any part of your belonging. 
 "I'll be me" #Ticket#YQBaba#YQDidi#FITSO#

इकराश़

The Equation Between then remain unSOLVEd..

Infinity of His Love for Her could never Match the Limitlessness of Her Desires... #Solve #Fitso #YqDada #YqDidi #YqBaba

Debashis Sarmah

FITSO: Fitness tips @ your finger tips.

- Debashis Sarmah

@debashisds on Instagram
@debashisDS on Twitter
Mail: debashisds@outlook.com
 #FITSO
#contest
#YQBaba

#debashisds

Harsh

#Fitso

read more
FITSO:

Sow seeds to a fitter life #Fitso

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification