Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best starpoems Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best starpoems Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hot star out of love, short long distance love poems, mazzy star fade into you lyrics, mazzy star fade into you, stıll lovıng you,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star... मज़ा आये तो comment ज़रूर करना... First Simpleton Poem of My Life... #alokstates #starpoems #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpoem #Night #Childhood life

read more
टिमटिम करते तारे हैं
देखो कितने प्यारे हैं
रातों कोे रौशन करते
अम्बर के हीरे सारे हैं
 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...
मज़ा आये तो comment ज़रूर करना...

First Simpleton Poem of My Life...

#alokstates #starpoems #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpoem #night #childhood #life

Harsh

Just like our good times. #poem #Loss love #Stars Thanks पीयूष मिश्रा for inspiring with his brilliant poem to write on stars. Follow him here. Type पीयूष in Hindi to find him. #starpoems

read more
Sometimes, 
when stars are visible
in this city's smoggy 
night sky, 
I begin to count them.

Just like how we did
in the mountains.

The stars never ended
in those cold  
Himalayan night skies.
Here, 
they end too soon. Just like our good times. #poem #loss #love #stars

Thanks पीयूष मिश्रा for inspiring with his brilliant poem to write on stars. Follow him here. Type पीयूष in Hindi to find him. #starpoems

Harsh

Letter from the balcony 23 Click #BalconyLetters to read in continuation. #starpoems

read more
Do you remember that starlit night in the Himalayas, when the moon was eclipsed by the mountain, the cold had clawed through our cheap sweaters and our hands, our trembling hands were locked like lonely lips? I had disentangled mine and let it slide under your sweater stealing some of the warmth of your waist, without permission. You didn't say no. You didn't twitch. You started singing a song instead. Frank Sinatra's. I hummed along. 

"Strangers in the night, exchanging glances."
"Wondering in the night, what are the chances?"

I'm glad it ended there, with a song. Great stories often have open ends and uncertain beginnings. Which of the two it was? Letter from the balcony #23

Click #BalconyLetters to read in continuation. #starpoems

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification