Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQInspire Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQInspire Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inspire/the students/develop/a habit/reading/of/library/to, people who inspire me, you inspire me quotes, inspire quotes for love, inspire quotes about love,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

#yqquotes #YQInspire #yqlifequotes #yqstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ruchika singh

read more
नादानियो ने वक्त के साथ 
कुछ ऐसा मोड़ लिया कि
हर मोड़ पे गम मिला #yqquotes 
#yqinspire 
#yqlifequotes 
#yqstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ruchika singh

Writer Jiया

The options always make you to suffer.. ambiguity are caused by the options.. in life if you don't have idols you r incomplete without it.. you r living a life with vacuum all around.. this totally reflects that you r not having a stable mindset.. becoz different people in this have different perspective over a point.. and that's we who decide which perspective is gd for us.. and which we have to follow.. if we are not following a single path then this means we are being confused often while tak #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #YQInspire

read more
Follow the one,
To be confused by none.. The options always make you to suffer.. ambiguity are caused by the options.. in life if you don't have idols you r incomplete without it.. you r living a life with vacuum all around.. this totally reflects that you r not having a stable mindset.. becoz different people in this have different perspective over a point.. and that's we who decide which perspective is gd for us.. and which we have to follow.. if we are not following a single path then this means we are being confused often while tak

Shalini Sahu

#cinemagraph #saaz_e_hemant #thankyouyourquote #YQInspire #हेमन्त_बारेसा_देशप्रेमी #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with हेमन्त बारेसा देशप्रेमी #shalinisahu

read more
तेरी आँखों का नशा, मयखाना है जैसे कोई 
तू जब भी आँखों में देखता है तो सारा आलम नशे में  रहता है...  #cinemagraph  #saaz_e_hemant
#thankyouyourquote 
#yqinspire  #हेमन्त_बारेसा_देशप्रेमी   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with हेमन्त बारेसा देशप्रेमी #shalinisahu

Bharath Nandibhatla

Of all the ways
to touch lives,
I choose to
stain your hearts
with my ink. #YQBaba #YQInspire

Harsh

Doctor Saheb: A Real Life Story #YQInspire My grandfather was a veterinary doctor. In those days, working as a government employee, he was mostly stationed in the remote areas of Bihar, where poverty and hunger was widespread, which in turn bred lawlessness, bandits and robbery. The village where my grandfather was employed was surrounded by forests on all four sides, which was home to bandits who looted travellers, wagons and carts. Their menace would peak the moment the day reached dusk, an #story #Family #kindness #paidstory

read more
Doctor Saheb: A Short Story 

Once, when my grandfather was asleep at his quarter, there was a knock on the door. When he opened, he was greeted with a massive rifle stuck to his head, surrounded by five moustached men with cartridge belts stuck to their chests. 

'Are Doctor, chalo hamre saath,' the dacoit yelled.

(Read from the beginning in the caption below) Doctor Saheb: A Real Life Story #YQInspire

My grandfather was a veterinary doctor. In those days, working as a government employee, he was mostly stationed in the remote areas of Bihar, where poverty and hunger was widespread, which in turn bred lawlessness, bandits and robbery. 

The village where my grandfather was employed was surrounded by forests on all four sides, which was home to bandits who looted travellers, wagons and carts. Their menace would peak the moment the day reached dusk, an

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification