Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Microtale7 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Microtale7 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wo mic for pc, busboys and poets open mic night, examples of micro and macro economics, micro and macro economics, open poetry mic near me,

• 7 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Raj Shekhar Kumar

#challangeacceptedand completed #Microtale7 Thanks Sandeep Joshi for nominating me

read more

प्यार अब बातों का
खेल औकातो का #challangeacceptedand completed
#microtale7

Thanks Sandeep Joshi for nominating me

Satish Chandra

#Microtale7 #yqbaba On the top of it The best story that could have been ever narrated being on this platform for this platform by a user-cum-lover of this platform. Yes YQ! You have created Revolution😍😘💐💐

read more
To attain Peace/Pieces of mind/s
Join YQ #Microtale7 #YQBaba

On the top of it
The best story that could have been ever narrated being on this platform for this platform by a user-cum-lover of this platform.

Yes YQ! You have created #Revolution😍😘💐💐

Satish Chandra

#Microtale7 #yqbaba For all the remaining nominations. Thnx for nominating. Love you all. One more:-

read more
Wanna Love Me?
Just keep nominating Me. #Microtale7 #YQbaba

For all the remaining nominations.
Thnx for nominating.
Love you all.

One more:-

Satish Chandra

#Microtale7 #yqbaba Challenged by many eminent and elegant friends on YQ. Love you all.😘👍🏻

read more
They got married,
Their peace got divorced. #Microtale7 #YQBaba

Challenged by many eminent and elegant friends on YQ.

Love you all.😘👍🏻

Satish Chandra

#Microtale7 #ChallengeOverruled #yqbaba Guys, Thanks a lot for nominating and since I'm already late at this, Hence, Not nominating anyone. Hope all have been nominated. Love you all. 😘😘 Badly missed you all.

read more
So many nominations
I am not underrated  #Microtale7 #ChallengeOverruled 
#YQBaba

Guys, Thanks a lot for nominating and since I'm already late at this, Hence, Not nominating anyone. Hope all have been nominated.

Love you all. 😘😘
Badly missed you all.

Akthari Begum

Ghao aur dard bhi rhe
Gehre raah ke raah rhe

Baataun ka koi shikwa nahi
Bs waqt se gila kaise nahi. #shayari
#shayar 
#shayarilover 
#quotestagram 
#writersofinstagram 
#microtale7 
#poetrylovers 
#poetrycommunity

Bharath Nandibhatla

#Microtale7 Nominated by Abhinav Nair. Extending the challenge to Harsh Snehanshu, Arsh, Pavan Tarawade, Deepanshu Nihalani, Manish Kumar Jha. Weave a tale in seven words or less. 👍

read more
Queen conquered the King.
Checkmate or Soulmate?
     #microtale7
Nominated by Abhinav Nair.
Extending the challenge to Harsh Snehanshu, Arsh, Pavan Tarawade, Deepanshu Nihalani, Manish Kumar Jha.
Weave a tale in seven words or less. 👍

Mon🎼oon Nayak🥀

She: What happened love??.. You seem to be upset.
He: I am jealous.
She: I didnt get you!!🤔
He: After the baby comes i will move to second place on your priority list.😔💔
She: But the baby is yours, jaan.
He: I want to be your most cherished posession...
She: Awwwwwww❤️ #Microtale7
#montales

Aditya Sen

#Microtale7 Harsh Thank you for finding me worth enough and nominating me for the challenge.

read more
Set me free! Once "me" for "you"!! #Microtale7 Harsh Thank you for finding me worth enough and nominating me for the challenge.

Harsh

Thanks Mallika Sikarwar for nominating me for #Microtale7 challenge. It was much easier than tongue twister or blackout poetry challenges, which I still have to take part in. I nominate my father Sudhanshu Shekhar, Sharmistha Mitra, Madhuri Sridhara, Anirudh Arun, Neha Mehta, Anil Sharma, Hetal Patel, Rajeev Mahadevan, Sunayana, Sugandha Banga, Riya Sen, Aditya Sen and Shubham Arora, Gayathri Sitaraman, Shubham Choudhary, Sayantan, Soumya Mukherjee, Saumya Gupta for the 7 word microfiction chal

read more
My words had wings,
until you caged. Thanks Mallika Sikarwar for nominating me for #Microtale7 challenge.

It was much easier than tongue twister or blackout poetry challenges, which I still have to take part in. I nominate my father Sudhanshu Shekhar, Sharmistha Mitra, Madhuri Sridhara, Anirudh Arun, Neha Mehta, Anil Sharma, Hetal Patel, Rajeev Mahadevan, Sunayana, Sugandha Banga, Riya Sen, Aditya Sen and Shubham Arora, Gayathri Sitaraman, Shubham Choudhary, Sayantan, Soumya Mukherjee, Saumya Gupta for the 7 word microfiction chal
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification