Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Punchayat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Punchayat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about refreshing punch my cafe, puncha meaning in marathi, love punch quotes, comedy and punch dialogues 170, one punch man season 2,

• 42 Followers
  • 1106 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rahul Sharma

What would you do if you could do magic? Use #halloween #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Punchayat #rhyming

read more
My enemy would have been a lizard. What would you do if you could do magic? Use #Halloween 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #punchayat #rhyming

Rahul Sharma

Jack and Jill 
Went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
God knows what 
They did on the hill
They came with a little daughter #yqbaba #parodyparade #jackandjill #yqtales #punchayat 
#pun #justforfun #challenge

Rahul Sharma

Life is nothing more than a boxing sport, where we are comparable to boxing punching bags and hardships of life are boxing punches of a boxer. We are boxed at a place and life open new boxes of boxing punches to make us more strong and mature. #box #challenge #yqbaba #yearandnow #yqtales #writersofindia #punchayat #pun

Rahul Sharma

Pronunciation is the soul of a language. 
Santa if pronounced in some other way becomes the friend of Banta. #mundanexmas #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #writersofindia #christmas #pun #punchayat

Mahima Jain

Ek student k liye isi badi good news koi nhi ho sakti 😂😂😂 It's #JoaquinPhoenix from the movie #Joker. 😍😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #Punchayat #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1111. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Breaking News :- India ki sari University and Schools k Exams Cancel hogye hai.. Sbko Promot krdiya gya hai.. Chaliye Is bare mein Students se unki raye jante hai..
Le Students :-  Ek student k liye isi badi good news koi nhi ho sakti 😂😂😂

It's #JoaquinPhoenix from the movie #Joker. 😍😎

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #punchayat #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1111.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Ankita R. Devi

Fibulas = Fabulous😂😂 #Pun #Punchayat #Humour

read more
When doctors see someone with pretty
gumboots, they'll be like:

"I love them, they're fibulas."
 Fibulas = Fabulous😂😂 

#pun #punchayat #humour

Ankita R. Devi

Got it? I love you to the moon and back😂😂 #Pun #Punchayat

read more
Cadbury: How far will you go for love?

Aamir Khan: Chand si far-ish

Got it?
I love you to the moon and back😂😂

#pun #punchayat

Ankita R. Devi

I'm into puns now😛😛 #Pun #Punchayat #Sherlockholmes

read more
Zookeepers: Give me three cages for lions.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle: I want शेरlock homes. 

I'm into puns now😛😛

#pun #punchayat #sherlockholmes

Divya Kulkarni

I don't remember but someone had asked me to make a name pun on her sister. Here it is. If you find it, then better 🙈😂😂 Maybe the last quote before premium walks in.... Acha toh hum chalte hai... Duaon mei yaad rakhna 🙋🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️ Kuch zyada hi senti ho gaya 🤭 chalo jao sab yaha se and Maple leaf thank you for missing me, love ❤️ #namepun #misspunster #Punchayat

read more
He : What's your name?

She : Shachi 

He : Ha, ha shachi mei maine tumhara naam hi pucha. Itna kya soch rahi ho. Bata bhi do

*Chat reported + blocked and not given premium also— % & I don't remember but someone had asked me to make a name pun on her sister. Here it is. If you find it, then better 🙈😂😂

Maybe the last quote before premium walks in.... 
Acha toh hum chalte hai...
Duaon mei yaad rakhna 🙋🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
Kuch zyada hi senti ho gaya 🤭 chalo jao sab yaha se and Maple leaf thank you for missing me, love ❤️

#namepun  #misspunster #punchayat

Swatantra Kumar Singh

Kuch bhi.....😂😂😂 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqhumour #Pun #Punchayat #Fun #Change

read more
एक वक़्त था 'क़ासिद' जब लोग दूध के धुले अच्छे थे 
अब दौर-ए-तब्दीली में माँ भी माने डेटॉल का धुला  Kuch bhi.....😂😂😂

#YQbaba #YQdidi #YQbhaijan #YQhumour #Pun #Punchayat #Fun #Change
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification