Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best motherskitchen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best motherskitchen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother you gave life to me, mother and son love quotes, mother teresa go home and love your family, love unconditional love mother daughter quotes, aaj mother day hai,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

It's time for a #simile challenge. #motherskitchen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Delicacies and craving filled with aroma of favourite dishes
 It's time for a #simile challenge. #MothersKitchen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

It's time for a #simile challenge. #motherskitchen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My hyperactive khichdi mind 
Buzzing with continuous activity
I can constantly hear the sounds of pots and pans and her hurried movements
The activity may seem annoying but it feels like a welcome heartbeat, happy to be alive, as similar as the potpourri of thoughts floating in my mind cooking its khichdi, happy to be moving around.
My mother's kitchen..is my mind's medication, my forever groaning tummy's craving addiction, the heart's constant benediction It's time for a #simile challenge. #MothersKitchen #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

It's time for a #simile challenge. #motherskitchen #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Keychain
Holding all the keys Together
( सबकी खाने की पसंद नापसंद का ख्याल)।
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal
 It's time for a #simile challenge. #MothersKitchen #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi

Sita Prasad

read more
An abode of love and affection. She is a cleanliness geek and has fixed place for everything there. So it is tough to reach her exceptional maintainance skills. It's time for a #simile challenge. #MothersKitchen #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
the best kitchen I have ever been It's time for a #simile challenge. #MothersKitchen #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
Paradise to me because her chit chat, 
her laugh, her anger, 
her love, her presence is a blessing
 for the members. It's time for a #simile challenge. #MothersKitchen #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
a magician's lair
The aromas coming from it are ethereal,
The concoctions coming from it are mind boggling,
The taste buds satiated from there are mystical,
 It's time for a #simile challenge. #MothersKitchen #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

read more
box of spices because she has got there plenty memories of sweet joy, crazy tanginess and aromatic love. It's time for a #simile challenge. #MothersKitchen #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

It's time for a #simile challenge. #motherskitchen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #gujratipoem #Gulzar #yqdidi #gujratipoem #instawriters

read more
Amazing Treasure of Flavour plates.  It's time for a #simile challenge. #MothersKitchen #YourQuoteAndMine
#gujratipoem #gulzar #yqdidi #gujratipoem #instawriters

piyush.a

read more
Ocean full of yummiest food cooked with love and blessings! It's time for a #simile challenge. #MothersKitchen #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification