Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iflovehadanaddress Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iflovehadanaddress Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is iflix free, iflas meaning in hindi, iflah meaning in urdu, iflah name meaning in islam, iflaas meaning in urdu,

• 32 Followers
  • 33 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'd post my letter thanking for the experience including heartbreak which made me a stronger person  If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress  #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote#twisted it in my own sick way it's just i am very much wanting love to knock at my door and be my Santa....#loveyouforever

read more
It would definetly be... Heaven 
Yes! Heaven..... where, i will find my beloved father again
And rejoice.... Like i once used to.. 
Be the little girl again.. 
The carefree, the loved girl yet again
Who misses her father...
Who misses the unconditional love that is no longer there... 
Maybe..... If.. Love finally gets an address.... 
She finally will get the love in her life back too.. 
If only.... Love had an address too.........  If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress  #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote#twisted it in my own sick way it's just i am very much wanting love to knock at my door and be my Santa....#loveyouforever

koushik lenka

Then I am agree to become a post man, to deliver the joining letter of one heart 💝 to another. I wanna bonding is better than breaking If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then I am agree to become a post man, to deliver the joining letter of one heart 💝 to another.
   I wanna bonding is better than breaking Then I am agree to become a post man, to deliver the joining letter of one heart 💝 to another.
   I wanna bonding is better than breaking
If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress  #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #share #belovedones #Happy life

read more
I might have share that 
With all my Beloved ones!

A small  effort of mine 
to make them happy
 in their life!  If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress  #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #share #belovedones #happy #life

Harish K B

If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
your smile would be it's door number. If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress  #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

srilatha lion

read more
That's eight characters 

👇 If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress  #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
I'll go there and stay forever If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress  #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
I wouldn't been a part of this materialistic world If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress  #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
no lovestories
would be 
incomplete... If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress  #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Aswartha Lakshmi Mitta

read more

చీమలకు పంచదార
చిరునామా ఎవరు తెలిపారు
ప్రేమకు ప్రేమ చిరునామా
ఎవరు ,ఎలా, ఎక్కడ అని
తెలుపవలసిన పనిలేదు. 
ప్రేమ ప్రేమను వెతుక్కుంటూ
వచ్చి తీరుతుంది, చేరి తీరుతుంది If love had an address, I'd slip letters without my name on them under its door, until love decides to write back to me and comes out looking for my address. Reposting this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Postman. #iflovehadanaddress  #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification