Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cupofchai Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cupofchai Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ezat cup is related to which sport, tea cup image with love, 25gm to cup, cup of jo, teaspoons in a cup,

• 48 Followers
  • 53 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. #cupofchai #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your pains which are staggering you to cry silently...
Believe on me and tell me why you are suffering so much? Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. #cupofchai #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ami Bannu

तेरी कमी ऐसी है
जैसे कि चाए में ज़ायक़ा ना हो ! #tealover
#hate_being_loved
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes
#cupofchai
#yqaestheticthoughts

Sonali Agrawal

Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. #cupofchai #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
yourself,
I'll listen your words
Till the last chai of my life... Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. #cupofchai #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

read more
what aches your heart.
Is it love or is it grief 
which is tearing you apart.
Confide in me and I'll guide you to 
something better,
Making you focus on positivity 
and peaceful plans to chart.
I am all ears to your silence 
and heightened fears,
Trust me, drop your worries, make a fresh start.
 Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. #cupofchai #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Anaya Agarwal

read more

......things that are not your cup of tea Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. #cupofchai #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

கவிதாயினி

read more
ஒரு கோப்பை
தேனீரில் 
உனக்கு பாதி..!!!
எனக்கு பாதி..!!!
மேலும் எதாவது
சொல்லவேண்டுமா..????? Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. #cupofchai #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
Tell me about your boyfriend
  who is far away from you,
  whom you choose & rejected me
  When are you going to meet?
Is that possible in this Lockdown or you still see each other on social sites?
I was near your homeland, but he is so Lucky that
He has made his place inside your Heart before.
Tell me about your future plans, 
My silly Heart is still interested in your talks although we walked away miles now.
I could not share my feelings with you anymore but still somewhere your voice is beating inside me........ Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. #cupofchai #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
the time that has passed since the time we met last. It has been a very long time since I heard from you. I take my first sip and you start your first story... Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. #cupofchai #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
your travel adventures Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. #cupofchai #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Your day yesterday
What happened that you were not talking 
You were so agitated 
And you slept alone too
Come now what was is over
Today's a new day
Have chai and be your usual self Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. #cupofchai #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification