Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poemtime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poemtime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poem love you, you are the love of my life poem, love you to the moon and back poem, i love you today tomorrow and forever poem, i love you to the moon and back poem,

• 666 Followers
  • 3763 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prachi Sharma

Welcome to the Day 9 of #NAPOWRIMO. Collab and begin the poem with the line #letitbe. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #earthwish #earthwish #Worldearthday #EarthDay2023 Read my thoughts on YourQuote app at https://www.yourquote.in/prachi-sharma-czaxv/quotes/let-it-night-asked-so-sullen-earth-sun-said-you-have-rotate-cqxr81 #कविता

read more
mute video

Prachi Sharma

Welcome to the Day 24 of #NAPOWRIMO. Collab and begin the poem with the line #closefriends. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Read my thoughts on YourQuote app at https://www.yourquote.in/prachi-sharma-czaxv/quotes/i-m-close-friends-none-so-nobody-dupe-befool-thinking-it-i-i-cqyxe5 #कविता

read more
mute video

Prachi Sharma

https://www.yourquote.in/prachi-sharma-czaxv/quotes/where-my-second-hand-i-screamed-information-i-keep-other-bay-cqyhix Welcome to the Day 2 of #NAPOWRIMO. Collab and begin the poem with the line #secondhand #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Read my thoughts on YourQuote app at https://www.yourquote.in/prachi-sharma-czaxv/quotes/where-my-second-hand-i-screamed-information-i-keep-other-bay-cqyhix #ज़िन्दगी

read more
mute video

Deepa Deepa

My eyes have become my shoulders I'm tired of carrying the world in them My nose has become my legs It's running and I have no control over it My love, can't you feel my fear If I don't end, the world will #cinemagraph #yqmuse #Muses #yqmuses #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
To accept whatever you see without shedding tears..... My eyes have become my shoulders
I'm tired of carrying the world in them
My nose has become my legs
It's running and I have no control over it
My love, can't you feel my fear
If I don't end, the world will

#cinemagraph #yqmuse #muses  #yqmuses #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Preeti Shukla

रात एक खिड़की है
जिसमे छिपी सारी छुपी है, 
वो रात वाला दिन..।
वो घटित वाली रात
जिसमे छिपी सारी बात।। #रातकाअफ़साना #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi
#preetishukla_810 #poetry #poemtime

Rahul Sharma

Bonjour Worddicts! As you all know our "The Combo Contest" is going on, we're presenting our 5th Challenge! Challenge: Write a story on the topic mentioned in the background. That's it! 🤘🏼 •Use this BG only °You can extend in caption #yqbaba #poemtime #endpoem #pennpopcorn #100poemsfor100days #worddict_club #Thecombocontest #yqnebanadijodi

read more
Just in order to empty my heart 
from the unending frustrations of life.
I joined yourquote 
Just to write myquotes.
In the process i met
Some wonderful people i really bet.
They improved my writing
My passion my skills
And growing with them surely grills.
With this jodi i wrote and amend
Its just the beginning not the end Bonjour Worddicts!

As you all know our "The Combo Contest" is going on, we're presenting our 5th Challenge!

Challenge: Write a story on the topic mentioned in the background. That's it! 🤘🏼

•Use this BG only
°You can extend in caption

Rahul Sharma

It's #poemtime. Dedicate a poem to August. #augustpoem #YourQuoteAndMine #100poemsfor100days #yqpoetry #august #yqbaba poetry Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The month of August, 
is so august.
You can't wrap it, 
with the ropes of agust.
If I think freedom,
I feel month August.
And If of drinking sea, 
I feel saint August. It's #poemtime. Dedicate a poem to August. #AugustPoem #YourQuoteAndMine #100poemsfor100days 
#yqpoetry #august #yqbaba #poetry
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rahul Sharma

~ Open for all #Collab ~ To the participants: 📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences" Ex: Your heart feels home. Home has walls. #YourQuoteAndMine #poemtime #yqaestheticthoughts #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnptailheadedpoem

read more
How can you refuse?
Refuse to help, the one you can.
Can you really grow?
Grow with this emptiness, to a man.
 ~ Open for all #collab ~

To the participants:
📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences"

Ex: 
Your heart feels home.
Home has walls.

Vaghela Jateen

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers life #QSibelongtonoone #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm not one
I'm from not many
I'm not belong to any Group
I belong to not Human 
I'm not Belong to Machine
Want to Belong No One In Many More Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨

#quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #life #QSibelongtonoone #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

Vaghela Jateen

Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. Paint a #selfportrait in words. Talk about yourself, introduce your quirks, make us feel as if we are watching your self-portrait when reading. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No any Pain
Not want to gain
Life is race
And not shown on face
All are look nice 
But I'm small mice
No hater No lover
I'm only just grawer Good morning. Begin your day with a poem. Paint a #selfportrait in words. Talk about yourself, introduce your quirks, make us feel as if we are watching your self-portrait when reading. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification