Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzauthorinyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzauthorinyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tusze do rzęs ranking, tusze do rzęs, rza tommy boy single, mīrzā malkom khan, rza big boy,

• 167 Followers
  • 497 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rahul Sharma

मुझे तराशने का होता हुनर जो तुम में 
यूँ तपतपा कर मुझको तुम पत्थर नही कहते  #randomthoughts #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #rzauthorinyou #yqbaba #yqdidi #humararishta #बहुतकुछहै

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another prompt for #rzauthorinyou "There is only one sin, only one. And that is theft." - The Kite Runner, Khaleid Hosseini #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzthereisonlyonesin

read more
Destroy the entire life... Hello Resties! ❤

We are back with another prompt for #rzauthorinyou 

"There is only one sin, only one. And that is theft." 

- The Kite Runner, Khaleid Hosseini

Uvarani jaganathan

Hello Resties! ❤️ We are back with another #rzauthorinyou Chadwick Boseman Day, observed on November 29, is held on the late star’s birthday and is a day for us to remember the actor who sadly left us too soon. Known for his famous portrayal of Black Panther, and for his welcoming, humble personality and down to earth nature, Boseman died on August 28, 2020, as a result of complications due to colon cancer when he was 43. On Chadwick Boseman Day we remember his talents, but also the wonderf #YourQuoteAndMine #blackpanther #yqrestzone #chadwickboseman #rzsometimesyouneedto #chadwickbosemanday

read more
 Quit for sometime to make your heart strong... Hello Resties! ❤️

We are back with another #rzauthorinyou 

Chadwick Boseman Day, observed on November 29, is held on the late star’s birthday and is a day for us to remember the actor who sadly left us too soon. Known for his famous portrayal of Black Panther, and for his welcoming, humble personality and down to earth nature, Boseman died on August 28, 2020, as a result of complications due to colon cancer when he was 43. 

On Chadwick Boseman Day we remember his talents, but also the wonderf

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Hello Resties! ❤ 🎀 Check our pinned post for our Christmas venture 🎀 We are back with another #rzauthorinyou "I want to do something splendid..something heroic or wonderful. That won't be forgotten after I'm dead...I think I shall write books" #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #rzIwantto

read more
Restart my life..
In the absence 
Of your presence.. Hello Resties! ❤

🎀 Check our pinned post for our Christmas venture 🎀

"I want to do something splendid..something heroic or wonderful. That won't be forgotten after I'm dead...I think I shall write books"

Uvarani jaganathan

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another prompt for #rzauthorinyou "I can't go back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." - Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carol #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzicantgoback

read more
And change everything I had done
But to accept whatever it gives in return Hello Resties! ❤

"I can't go back to yesterday, because I was a different person then."

- Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carol

Uvarani jaganathan

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another #rzauthorinyou "Even death has a heart." - The Book Thief, Markus Zusak #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzevendeath

read more
A reason to die for those who don't have reason to live Hello Resties! ❤

"Even death has a heart."

- The Book Thief, Markus Zusak

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another #rzauthorinyou On the occasion of Dr. Kalam's birthday, here's a quote by him. " Dreams are not what you see in sleep. It is the thing that never lets you sleep. " #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzdreamsarenot

read more
 ಶಶಿ ೩ ದಿನ ರಜೆ ಹಾಕಿರುವನಂತೆ, 
ನೀ ಅವನ ಹುಡುಕಲೋಗಬೇಡ ಹಾಲ ಕಡಲಲಿ ಮತ್ತೆ...😂 Hello Resties! ❤

On the occasion of Dr. Kalam's birthday, here's a quote by him. 

" Dreams are not what you see in sleep. It is the thing that never lets you sleep. "

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another #rzauthorinyou On the occasion of Dr. Kalam's birthday, here's a quote by him. " Dreams are not what you see in sleep. It is the thing that never lets you sleep. " #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzdreamsarenot

read more
ನಾಳೆ ಅಮಾವಾಸ್ಯೆ ಶಶಿ ಕಾಣಲ್ಲ.. Hello Resties! ❤

On the occasion of Dr. Kalam's birthday, here's a quote by him. 

" Dreams are not what you see in sleep. It is the thing that never lets you sleep. "

Nandipati Kalyani

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another prompt for #rzauthorinyou "There is only one sin, only one. And that is theft." - The Kite Runner, Khaleid Hosseini #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzthereisonlyonesin

read more
No matter how many👬🏼👭🏻👫🏻👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
relationship - connections 
we make in the 🌎world, 
we come and have to go alone ... 
so, no matter how close the👬🏼👭🏻
👫🏻👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 relationship-relations are, 
Do ❌not participate in sins ..... 
because  in Dharmaraj's court 
the hearing too will be alone. ...
 Hello Resties! ❤

"There is only one sin, only one. And that is theft." 

- The Kite Runner, Khaleid Hosseini

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

Hello Resties! ❤ 🎀 Check our pinned post for our Christmas venture 🎀 We are back with another #rzauthorinyou "I want to do something splendid..something heroic or wonderful. That won't be forgotten after I'm dead...I think I shall write books" #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #rzIwantto

read more
be always 
with you..!! Hello Resties! ❤

🎀 Check our pinned post for our Christmas venture 🎀

"I want to do something splendid..something heroic or wonderful. That won't be forgotten after I'm dead...I think I shall write books"
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification