Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzIdontlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzIdontlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is ido a scrabble word 70, don t wanna fall in love song, dont give up on me, don t interfere in others life quotes, dont be shy my honey,

• 52 Followers
  • 53 Stories

Nalini Rupam

We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou. "I don't love you except because I love you" ~ Pablo Neruda Now add your words to it and discover the author in you! 😊 #rzIdontlove #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #YourQuoteAndMine #unsaiddream

read more
the way I want to,
But the way you should be loved. We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou.

"I don't love you except because I love you" ~ Pablo Neruda

Now add your words to it and discover the author in you! 😊

#rzIdontlove #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #lovepoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonali Agrawal

We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou. "I don't love you except because I love you" ~ Pablo Neruda Now add your words to it and discover the author in you! 😊 #rzIdontlove #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
because you don't deserve 
this pure love.. We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou.

Collaborating with Rest Zone

Hemlata Pandey

We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou. "I don't love you except because I love you" ~ Pablo Neruda Now add your words to it and discover the author in you! 😊 #rzIdontlove #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
My lips says I don't love you 
But my heart says I love you till last breath of my life ❤️ We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou.

Abid

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou. "I don't love you except because I love you" ~ Pablo Neruda Now add your words to it and discover the author in you! 😊 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzIdontlove #soultrigger

read more
and this thought cannot be shrugged off by me.
However hard I try to convince my heart not to fall in love for a second time,... the heart flips and refuses to listen.
I don't love you 
because I have sanctifying feelings for you.
It isn't lust nor is it your physical possession, 
it is too sacred to be understood.
I don't love you but I want to be the best man in your heart and world which nobody can replace.  Hello Resties! ❤

We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou.

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
the way I wanted to...
I could only see the scars,
your flames gave me
as I tried to care for you... We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou.

cressy adoline

Just a imaginary thought... 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou. "I don't love you except because I love you" ~ Pablo Neruda Now add your words to it and discover the author in you! 😊 #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzIdontlove

read more
To let you know
How much I love
You, but I love you
For I feel you are
The one in my life 
I love, I trust, I care,
I worry, I pray, I scold,
And In my every thought
You are always alive and
Keep myself alive in my life!  Just a imaginary thought...
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Gayathri

We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou. "I don't love you except because I love you" ~ Pablo Neruda Now add your words to it and discover the author in you! 😊 #rzIdontlove #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
I love myself
And you are part of me

#rzIdontlove #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #lovepoem  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi 

Anaya Agarwal

read more

One who loves...
...and still he leaves..
..you to survive
..with a heart that bleeds
..some memories,some books
some words,some letters
I think dear You..
...I deserved much better We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou.

Harish K B

read more
because you never were a father to me. You just gave me life. We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou.

Feba

read more
For being the fear of an unrequited love ,a thought of being a binding shackle to freedom.. We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification